Payment Processing Forums & Credit Card Processors Discussion Board

Payment Processing Forums & Credit Card Processors Discussion Board (http://paymentprocessing.cc/index.php)
-   Fraud Detection & Prevention (http://paymentprocessing.cc/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Fraud detection software (http://paymentprocessing.cc/showthread.php?t=828)

meme 12-14-2009 05:30 PM

Fraud detection software

Is there some type of software you can get for your computer that will let you know if a site is a fraud? It seems like there is software for all sorts of things, just wondering if there is something to detect fraud?

vishenda 02-02-2010 03:56 AM

Maybe you just search the site online if there are any complaints about that site. Also, I suggest to go to trusted sites instead, also avoid giving out personal informations to anyone.

adiaccounting 02-18-2010 09:45 AM

Here is some list. Hope it will be helpful to you.

* Delta Miner, integrates new search techniques and "business intelligence" methodologies into an OLAP front-end; finds most important exceptions
* GritBot, for identifying anomalies in data (compatible with See5 and Cubist).
* Kepler, a data mining suite, which includes methods for deviation detection (website in German and English)
* Wizrule, reports the rules, and the cases deviating from the norm.

bondowoso14 02-23-2010 07:54 AM

In server operator I trust, my operator is a good one you know....teehee

supershine 02-24-2010 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adiaccounting (Post 4693)

* Delta Miner, integrates new search techniques and "business intelligence" methodologies into an OLAP front-end; finds most important exceptions
* Kepler, a data mining suite, which includes methods for deviation detection (website in German and English)

This is a good information of yours adia. Thank you for sharing this one. Keep it up !!!

twitter 03-11-2010 04:20 PM

I think a good admin always will know when a fraud it's about to happen.

Tattoo 05-11-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adiaccounting (Post 4693)

Thats what I was looking for a long time. Today I will check some of this software and I will write something more about how they work. Cheers

samruba 06-20-2010 07:51 PM

Fraud Detection Software from Apex Analytix can provide validation to manage your compliance risk.

cruzer_rock 09-26-2010 06:37 AM

there are some softwares.. google it. you wil get it.. mostly avoid online transactions with unknown vendors

adamadam 12-28-2010 10:59 AM

I have not heard about such softwares although i am sure if their are any than it will not guarantee 100% protection, if assures than practically it will not serve.