Old 09-09-2012, 06:39 AM

Default What is the best Payment Processor you have used?
hey i am looking to use a good payment processor that is reliable and has had good feedback.

Which one do you recommend?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:59 PM

You should check out GRAYPAY. They have many solutions for a variety of industries. They have their own private gateway, which saves companies time and money looking for a gateway that works with their newly acquired processor.

Check them out at www.graypay.com

Or give them a call at 818-387-6735
Old 09-11-2012, 03:22 AM

I'm still happy with Paypal. The fees aren't the best in the industry but I find I get better conversion most likely because people simply trust Paypal for transactions.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:32 PM

Default PaymentProcessingRebates is the best provider I've found
Fortunately for everyone on this site, I have found the solution to this problem. Finally a merchant account for the small and medium size business, that won't take advantage of them. I stumbled upon it myself while trying to find a new provider for my own business and I was completely blown away. First of all, the merchant processing industry is so saturated with companies "claiming" to be the lowest in the industry. Truth be told, their not. They have a great way of manipulating the numbers to make it appear that way and the fine print will make up for it in the back end. This company has a patent pending model, a match rate guarantee, they pay you REBATES on your processing fees, and the ability to pay your cancellation fee and provide free equipment. Any business is in business to turn a profit as we all know. If you are ever approached by one of their competitors, and they can truly offer a lower price, they guarantee they'll match it. For once, a merchant account you can have long term without trying two switch providers, buy new equipment, etc...

I strongly suggest that anyone who is considering setting up a merchant account, or already has one, check it out and talk with them. You won't be disappointed! PaymentProcessingRebates dot com is their address.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:16 PM

I use PayPal and have been satisfied with its service since I have started using it. That?s the reason that I do not use any other payment processor.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:30 PM

I've been with [North American Bancard for 10 months and have had zero issues thus far.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:16 PM

Default buy facebook fans
It is very simple here to Buy facebook fans. We are the best/appropriate provider for your facebook fans. The solution that you are seeking we could agreed with you if you join here. Our services are guaranteed for your necessary purchase.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:58 AM

Hello,

I recommend 2checkout.com and fastspring.com Both are great options and both also allow your customers to use either a credit card or paypal.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:20 PM

Liberty Reserve and c-gold
Old 10-24-2012, 03:39 PM

First of all, before proceeding ahead, I want this to be clearly understood that we DO NOT offer
merchant accounts or hand over portals to our clients for them to process the sales on their own due to numerous reasons.

The biggest reason is the level of scams and fraudulent charges being made on the portals once they are handed over.

We process sales on our accounts after a process of verification, which is being taken care by our verification team.

We take the sales in batches, verify them, charge them and send the report to the centers within the shortest possible time.

We are offering processing for all kinds of high risk, phone orders, web orders, having chargeback ratio less than 2%.

If this is understood and agreed upon , we can discuss further about the terms and conditions.

do feel free to contact me at john.rosenberg at live. com

regards

John.