Old 06-23-2011, 08:01 AM

Default Ranking my Social Pages
I am interested in doing SEO work for all my social networking pages. What I am going to do is do things to get backlinks, like submit to directories and forum profiles. Do sites like facebook even allow me to do this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:40 AM

Hey, you can try social bookmarking before starting SEO for the same as you should make sure all those social networking pages is being crawled by Google and then go for building strong inbound links for them.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:07 PM

You can definitely bookmark all those social networking profiles and go viral to share the content, apart from them some of social sites such as squidoo itself has a range of promotion sites developed which is intentionally used for promotion of lens. All those can be very effective medium.

Old 09-07-2011, 03:00 AM

facebook is also a kind of social site
you can do that
but you have to be careful

Old 09-10-2011, 04:22 PM

Try Digg and Delicious first. I find them to be the best social bookmarking sites.

Old 03-21-2015, 10:18 AM

I am interested in doing SEO work for all my social networking pages. What I am going to do is do things to get backlinks, like submit to directories,bookmarking and forum profiles.

seo outsourcing services india

syspoly.com