Old 12-17-2009, 02:55 AM

Default online marketing?
Is online marketing the same as normal marketing? I have some exposure with marketing (not online) and was wondering how much of it I can translate over into my internet business.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:29 PM

Online and normal marketing have some similarities. For example, if you gain the trust of customers then you get sales.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:37 AM

online marketing is not that different with normal marketing.. the only diiference i see in Online marketing is when payday comes..

Old 04-05-2010, 08:36 AM

Online marketing is very useful. But I think it is quite different from normal marketing. Save time and money.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:37 PM

Online Marketing and Normal Marketing have similarities when it comes to the process of selling your products however online marketing deals with your strategies of selling any products through online facilities and make most out of it, in order to gain more customers and clients.

Old 04-29-2010, 05:14 AM

Default Reply
Hi,

Internet marketing, also referred to as i-marketing, web-marketing, online-marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or e-Marketing, is the marketing of products or services over the Internet.

The Internet has brought media to a global audience. The interactive nature of Internet marketing in terms of providing instant response and eliciting responses, is a unique quality of the medium. Internet marketing is sometimes considered to have a broader scope because it not only refers to the Internet, e-mail, and wireless media, but it includes management of digital customer data and electronic customer relationship management (ECRM) systems.

Internet marketing ties together creative and technical aspects of the Internet, including: design, development, advertising, and sales.

Internet marketing also refers to the placement of media along many different stages of the customer engagement cycle through search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), banner ads on specific websites, e-mail marketing, and Web 2.0 strategies. In 2008 The New York Times, working with comScore, published an initial estimate to quantify the user data collected by large Internet-based companies. Counting four types of interactions with company websites in addition to the hits from advertisements served from advertising networks, the authors found the potential for collecting data upward of 2,500 times on average per user per month.
Regards.

Old 05-06-2010, 06:27 AM

Well, i think internet marketing is very different from the traditional type of marketing. It involves lots of knowledge, skills and dedication. because it involves SEO, SEM, SMO and Web 2.0 which can only be gained when you have experience in this field.

Old 05-06-2010, 09:08 AM

I do think that online marketing requires a different mindset.

Apart from anything else, it's likely that you're trying to get a more immediate response.

Old 05-07-2010, 07:55 PM

There are indeed similarities between normal marketing and online marketing, but online marketing is cheaper than normal marketing. Online marketing requires more knowledge than normal marketing. You need to know about online media and how it works, about link building, programming in order to correct some mistakes...
Old 05-12-2010, 08:51 AM

Send a message via MSN to gordon Send a message via Skype™ to gordon
its depends on which nicle you choose, you can use adwords and SEO to marketing your site,
that's I do recently