Old 03-09-2010, 09:45 AM

Post Advantages of VPS Hosting
A virtual private server web hosting (VPS) is a method of dividing a physical server computer into multiple servers so that each has the appearance and capabilities of running on its own dedicated machine.

Advantages of Virtual Private Server Web Hosting:

(1)It provides better control as many of the server resources available to end users are very much alike dedicated servers. The only difference is that it comes without the cost and expenses that is associated with utilizing a totally dedicated server.
(2)Another major advantage of using VPS is in terms of security as each VPS has its own dedicated system files.
(3)The scalability feature offers a great advantage in being able to upgrade to a more robust VPS solution.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:20 AM

A virtual private server (VPS) is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service..A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system, and customers have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so can install almost any software that runs on that OS. providers like TheWebPole.com offering very cheap price for this.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:42 AM

A few days ago, my friend told me that he will host a game through VPS, I didn't knew what is exactly a VPS so than I searched about it in Google and I got it.... so I have some questions about it.

Tags
best hosting companies, vps hosting