Old 12-03-2011, 01:48 PM

Default How to get my website quickly indexed on Google?
All the formalities related to server, registration and hosting that were left for doing have been now completed and I have of late developed a website also. For getting quickly indexed, what do I need to do for attracting Google crawlers? I do not have the intention of using any technique of Black Hat SEO and I truly have no interest methods involving payment of money. Someone said to me that an efficacious way to get fast indexing is by link building. Is there any professional who supports my words? For getting quick indexing in Google what are the other methods that might be followed?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:17 PM

Hey guys,

If your site or page is not indexed in google, then it is no where to be found! You MUST be indexed in google and here's a guy who will get your site or page indexed in google for $12, He can provide that service to you. Plus, by getting indexed you get a bunch of backlinks to your site. He usually deliver quicker than he deadline.

I used this guy & I'm happy from his service, & easy to work with him and he do my work from the USA. Below mentioned is the link to that guy:
kellarseo: I will get your site or page indexed in google for $12 - SEOClerks

Hope you like it, Good Day!

Old 12-15-2011, 02:37 PM

There are lots of ways to easily get crawled by Google and other search engines. Just post articles, submit your site to social bookmarking sites, RSS submission might also help and submit your website to search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

Old 12-19-2011, 04:26 PM

I always have good luck posting the new site on Twitter, social bookmarking sites and sending a ping out.

Old 01-12-2015, 08:01 PM

You can get huge traffic from many seo companies selling traffic for targeted countries you can also do that, they are cheap and less time consuming if you have a huge traffic you can get your website in google index and your success will be near, so try to invest a little more and get paid traffic.