Old 04-23-2010, 09:53 AM

Default Google Checkout
Hi Everyone,

I am looking into using Google Checkout as a form of payment on my website and I wonder if anyone has thoughts on this.

Is it as easy for people to use as Paypal?

Thanks in advance
Old 04-23-2010, 11:23 PM

Well i haven't tried this one yet.. It might have different charges on transfers and stuff.. Such a s fees, well i hope this i sa good one to use..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:23 AM

Google checkout is good since it is a product of Google. But it cannot compare paypal. Payment has already set their mark and checkout is still new so I guess it will take lot of time for google checkout to obtain the customers.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:57 AM

Well, Google checkout is totally a new concept for me. I havent heard about it. I am a die hard user of paypal and is constantly using it. Can anybody tell me what is the charges on currency exchange in Google checkout?
Old 05-03-2010, 05:23 AM

@Adria Go to Google checkout home page and you will get all information you want. Furthermore, google checkout is not available worldwide so people might bit hesitate to use it. Where paypal has already set their Mark across the world.

Old 05-06-2010, 05:30 AM

Thanks Dhaval for the information. I'll check out the details for sure. If you say that it is not used worldwide then it could be a problem for future transactions. I just want to compare the charges. Let me check out what is better.

Thanks anyway

Old 05-11-2010, 09:38 PM

Wow this is the first time I'm hearing about Google checkout and I never use it but I think I will give it a close look and maybe they will get new customer

Old 05-11-2010, 10:34 PM

Yes, but I must say Google checkout is not popular as Paypal. Still lot of people are not aware of it. It will take sometime to GC to spread their wings across the world.

Old 05-12-2010, 05:43 AM

HI Buddy!!!

i would like to add google check out like zen cart..but how far this facilities for e commerce ..in real time experience is what i am don't know...???meet again.

Old 05-18-2010, 06:06 AM

You really great!!!
create your free blog
free british blogs
B2b Directory