Old 04-23-2010, 06:58 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Bensispeguisa
Default The most hard thing I have had to endure in the last weeks: staying with my girl
A few days ago I was incredibly disappointed in my relationship with my significant other Over the years, it went from being a fun relationship, to being a boring marriage You ask why? Ummmm, you get it - stuff gets in the way It starts with owning a building It oficializes itself with kids More screams

I found interesting advice here: marriedaffairguide com]marriage affair Tips

Not that I do not adore the nippers All of these responsibilities which arise have become a set of items that I just internally agreed to cease grasping

The life of an attached man was a awesome life I did not want to give that up But, I shall always be human I want to get that fun that comes with a new romance That feeling that someone *likes* you *again*

That's what propelled me into longing for a fresh adventure This wasn't planed at any level It 'purely happened' - by luck Having an affair wasn't some BS thing I desired to do consciously Cheating affairs have a curse associated with them You seldom engage them naturally You purely get annoyed of your commitment and take a chance ahead of your face

It never was about my girl It was always about moi I started searching the internet for advice on how to change my relationship model I ended up finishing on this site: marriedaffairguide com/dating-married-online-sites]women looking for married men

I didn't want my affair to implode the family I worship my GF and kids I simply was not having the fun I needed out of the damn thing I decided that should I have an affair, it should have been a short term passion And it was I met Teresay on the web on a site that was talked about by a client She was funny and incredibly wicked - online

So I decided to meet her After a few too may scotches, we leave 2gether- we did what we had to do - she asked for my digits at the end, which I thought was good

At that moment the nutcase went FULL CRAZY on me The girl just beginned SMS texting, anndcalling & emailing me like a crazy person!!! One desire: to fkup my relationship She clearly said she'd call my girlsfriend She said she would fk me out of my life

Thank GOD there was a backup thing named: marriedaffairguide com/how-to-have-an-affair-married-seeking-affairs]have an affair
Old 04-23-2010, 11:20 PM

Well i haven't been married yet, and i hope someday i'll understand what you mean on this post.. Well i guess its part of being a man.! haha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:26 AM

What is going on? Does this forum has a moderator or not?