Old 12-16-2009, 03:53 PM

Default Mailing lists
Don't pay for mailing lists by companies you haven't checked out. They usually offer a lot of addresses for a little money. The problem is that the majority of the addresses won't be valid.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:15 PM

you are right ....
Old 12-21-2009, 06:45 PM

Even if some of the contacts are valid I would guess its just a quick way to harvest a ton of user email addresses to then turn over for a larger profit from those who have no idea what they are signing up for. Research is always important, and people do not tend to treat their emails of any importance, then wonder why they get on so many spam lists.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:21 AM

Yes you are right. Just because an email address is valid doesn't mean that it is gathered in a legal way. It could be an email address they harvest on Facebook.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:37 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to SilverStockReport
Yes, that's usually the case. Most of them would send to email addresses like john@gmail.com, john@yahoo.com etc. just in case John will be at one of those email addresses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:00 PM

NEVER click on links and insert cc informations without double checking if links are exactly the original secure website

Old 02-15-2010, 10:26 AM

Hi Buddy!!!

How can i use this mailing list for online click fraud..??? reply me ASAP..meet again.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:44 AM

yes agree with this.. my friend got a problem on it.. so i'm very much aware of it

Old 02-18-2010, 09:40 AM

One case I'd like to share here...

One person in US said."I received in the mail today. Basically it is a mailing list ordering system. I send $1 to six people on this letter. Then I add my name to number 6 and then copy the two page letter 200 times. Then I order a list of 200 names from a company and then send these letters to the people on the list. It says that I will receive over 800,000 dollars in as little as 90 days.

This sounds really good, but before I invest in around 169 dollars (which is the $6 I initially send, cost of copies, postage, envelopes, etc.) I want to make sure that this is legitimate. I have received the same letter several different times from different people so I was just wondering if anyone has done it and if it really works.

Tha money would come in real handy especially this time of year."
Old 02-20-2010, 02:24 PM

It would be interested the time when somebody receives something back using this method.
anyway this is an very old story.....good for children s....