Old 11-23-2011, 03:52 AM

I don't have an idea on what company has that one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to MerchantSolutions
Michelle,

Without being registered to do business in the United States it is very hard to obtain a merchant account that can settle your transactions quickly and reliably, at a low price. Your options are to either try and register or incorporate in the US again or obtain merchant processing outside the United States where many companies can do it between 5% and 15% percent, depending on your business and other specifics. What I recommend you to do in the meantime for processing US originated transactions is to obtain an International / Offshore Check 21 or ACH account which is a quick, easy, reliable, and cost effective way for you to process money from your customers without all of the hassles of merchant account approval. Several companies can easily set this up for you, simply Google "International Check 21" and browse their offerings. This is also acceptable for high risk businesses. Check 21 is good for automatically handling recurring and high-ticket transactions.

Hope this helps!
Old 12-04-2011, 04:31 AM

Thanks for that.

I have to irons in the fire, but I'm still getting people making promises they can't keep.

Even rpinkard from this thread said he could get me & my leads merchant accounts no problem & then after I stated what I won't tolerate in a merchant account provider they backed out.

I'm just sick of all the lies, promises & sleaziness.

I'll keep looking, as my tickets are pretty high, so most people (not all) need to use credit cards.

Have a nice wknd.

Michelle
P.S. I've now got 3-4 leads in US <sigh>

Old 12-05-2011, 10:01 AM

Thanks for that Buddy
Old 12-23-2011, 08:53 AM

Hi Ep2002 - We currently manage $100m in processing for a variety of high risk clients around the world. We can offer you exceptional rates and customer service including fraud controls. I would be happy to pass you on to a number of our customers so you can discuss our services directly.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:58 PM

Hi,

That's fine, but me & my leads don't do millions of dollars, must of my leads are brand new companies, so if that's what you are looking for, it's not a good fit.

Happy Holidays

Michelle

Old 12-24-2011, 01:33 PM

Yeah ! Paypal is only a gateway like the other gateways. Now days we have to revise our gateways and need to acquire a secure latest and easy accessible gateway.

payment gateways
Old 01-19-2012, 04:38 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to HighRiskJohn
Michelle,

I've seen your website before and I'm assuming your clients are the type your publishing site is aimed at? I'm contracted with handful of processing companies, but I have one in mind out of NY. They have a lot of experience both Domestically, Offshore and in the EU.

I use them mainly for the Travel Industry & Collection Agencies, but I know they have set up sites like Replica that's NOT aggregated. I give these guys first look at everything and then move on from there. 17-30% is way out of whack, unless their on the TMF list or something like that. I'd say max never over 15%, but it's gotta be really high risk.

Let me know if you want to have a conversation.

John
Old 01-19-2012, 05:09 AM

Hi John,

Yes, please contact me.

I will send you my word doc first so you can read some details, then if you can still help, we can have a chat on the phone.

I'm upto almost 10 leads now, probably lost most of them b/c NO ONE is professional, serious or has any REAL contacts that don't want to steal from everyone. <sigh>

Thanks

Michelle

Old 01-19-2012, 05:45 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to HighRiskJohn
Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
Hi John,

Yes, please contact me.

I will send you my word doc first so you can read some details, then if you can still help, we can have a chat on the phone.

I'm upto almost 10 leads now, probably lost most of them b/c NO ONE is professional, serious or has any REAL contacts that don't want to steal from everyone. <sigh>

Thanks

Michelle
Michelle,

I'm still to new to PM. Send me an email at info [at] p3merchantsolutions.com and we can take it form there.