Old 08-24-2009, 06:51 AM

Default Egold still good??
I was used Egold 5 years ago but after that I stopped using it because I stopped making money online.

just wonder is it the best one for money online or now people change the way for payment??
Old 08-24-2009, 04:11 PM

Egold is gone. Even they have stopped accepting new accounts. When you try to create an account with Egold it will appear as "New account creation temporarily suspended".
Old 08-25-2009, 03:08 AM

e-gold is filled up with cheaters. I used to maintain an account at e-gold, and I was quite satisfied with them. But then my account got hacked and all my money were stolen. Then again I gave another chance to e-gold, but once again I lost all my money. That was it. I stopped using it, and till date do not deal in e-gold.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by pmorrison2588; 08-25-2009 at 04:31 AM.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:11 PM

I believe it is still that much good. I had used it just a few months back to get some payment, and it went fine.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by pmorrison2588 View Post
e-gold is filled up with cheaters. I used to maintain an account at e-gold, and I was quite satisfied with them. But then my account got hacked and all my money were stolen. Then again I gave another chance to e-gold, but once again I lost all my money. That was it. I stopped using it, and till date do not deal in e-gold.
I've heard about this happening. It's pretty unbelievable that they would let that happen. Sorry to hear it happened to you.

Old 09-21-2009, 05:40 PM

now egold has its good points and bad points so wish is urs.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:21 PM

I used E-gold a couple years back. When I started using Paypal I forgot about it.