Old 02-09-2010, 11:41 AM

paypal works best for me. it is stable and good integration system. only problem is that it takes some time to get monetized.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:54 AM

Paypal , I think
Old 03-11-2010, 03:34 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to dacoda
Default Paypal security
What about security issues? is Paypal really secured? Would you advice to use paypal over the other payment processor?
Old 03-11-2010, 07:28 AM

Paypal is unbeatable...from experience it's a great payment processor.different sits are using it so its more secure.it revolutionizes the online payment processing.

Home Based Jobs
Old 03-16-2010, 08:01 PM

Default Funny
The funny thing is this...

AuthorizeNet (ADC Relay)
PayAndShop
AuthorizeNet (SIM Protocol)
PayReady
Bibit
VeriSign Payflow Pro
CyberCash
Payflow Pro with SSL Support
Echo
PSiGate
Ematic
SecurePay
ePDQ
SecurePay
IonGate
Skipjack
Link Point
Surepay
Paradata
2Checkout
PayPal
WorldPay

Not one of these are a true processor. No not even PayPal is truely a "Processor" Everything else on this list is software, gateways, and electronic carts. Now yes, they may be BACKED by a processor, but no their not processors.

True Processors:
FirsData
TransFirst
Nova
North American Bancard
PaymenTec
Flagship
Electronic Transfer Inc

Now the list you had you can board with any of these processors (except PayPal, all they do is upload and "transfer" money) but they are not actually doing anything other than providing you a gateway or a graphical user interface to run your transactions on with one of these big boys behind them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:07 PM

In order to really be able to say one would have to actually try and use each one and really have a documented case study to say for sure. Additionally some of these on the list do not all work the same way. Paypal is much different then most gateways and as such almost stands apart from the list. Also some are US based gateways only which would not be fair to compare to an international one.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:49 AM

It seems to me that Paypal can represent an expensive option if you do a reasonable amount of business. Or is this not the case?

Old 05-28-2010, 09:28 AM

Paypal is the wide-used one but I will choose others.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:20 PM

Paypal is a bit over rated. Sure they are widely used and most well known. But they also probably offer the worst customer service to merchants when they need it. (compared to other providers)
Old 06-18-2010, 10:55 PM

If you are looking for an alternative to PayPal, I would suggest Allied Wallet. They are not yet quite near the caliber of PayPal, but they offer the same type of solution and they provide MUCH better customer service and are personal with their merchants. (Experience: I have placed numerous merchants with them and nearly all of them had good things to say.)

GSPay is another decent processor if you have high risk business but lately I have heard a few negative things.

ECSuite is another good one. It is the mainstream sister company of CCBill (the #1 adult processor).