Old 08-20-2009, 11:08 AM
i Wanna Learn Too

2.2 GHZ. And im using a Zalman 9500.
i Wanna Learn Too

Do you have SLI enabled by any chance?
i Wanna Learn Too

Sorry - I have no solution but the same problem. I have never ever had so many problems as this with a game before. Rockstar sucks - and I'm returning the game. Have already done actually. Only solution - if many enough return the game maybe they learn a lesson.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:09 AM
i Wanna Learn Too

Hi mjuziq, sorry to hear you had to return the game. I admit GTA 4 has turned out to be quite a handfu for most people, however, quite a few (not all though) have had their issues resolved through this community. Hope you will stick with us for future titles and game discussions, even though the initial impression might have been unfavorable.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:09 AM
i Wanna Learn Too

Well i reformated my computer and it works. I can run the game on medium pretty smoothly.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:10 AM
i Wanna Learn Too

hey all... i bought the game when it first came to pc and was playing the game with no worries. about a week later themessage dd3d30 came up and it stopped working...
all i did was to download the latest video card driver from nvidia and problem was gone and have been playin flat out for couple of days now...
to check if yours is up to date you can either:
- download program 'driver detective' and it will tell you all the out of date drivers on your system or
- right mouse click on 'my computer', go to properties. select the hardware tab at top of window. click on device manager. click on display adapters and it should show your video card driver. You can update your driver by right mouse click and click update driver.
hope this helps
i Wanna Learn Too

it took me a while to get here but to all those who are still searching for dd3d30 fatal error resolution please try to change your video resolution. at first, when i tried changing it didn't work, but as i kept going through all available resolutions it worked. hope this helps to whomever's still having this problem.
i Wanna Learn Too

I have the same problem, but it occur in my second unstallation in the new haed disk in the same cpu.
after trying all suggestion in this forum with no luk, i found solution, by lowering color quality from highest 32 to medium 16 bit, and the game work at any display resolution.
Still I have strange thing, the game is still working fine in my old hard disk wiith highest color quality.
i hope this help for people with no luck at all.
Old 07-24-2010, 11:13 AM

Hey I am completely safisfied with this post, actually I was looking for this information on google and I would like thank to google to provide me this wonderful source, keep it up.

medicalmarijuanacure.com

Tags
fatal error, gta4, gtaiv