Old 01-11-2011, 11:51 AM

The term 'best' is very hard to define. One merchant's preference may well be another merchant's last choice. It all depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for reliability, low cost, ease of setup/use, compatibility with shopping carts etc. These are all factors to consider so do your homework and use a comparison tool such as Electronic Payments.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:15 AM

Hello everyone.
In my opinion there are many payment processors , but i have never heard about most payment processors on your list. I think the paypal is the best I suppose.though I have not used any other.
Old 03-26-2011, 12:19 PM

Been using Paypal for 3 years and so far I am very much satisfied. Unless if I can experience not good for this processor I will replace it with other reputable online processor.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:39 AM

Well, you have listed some incredible online baking services. I would like to suggest paypal for you because that is the best online banking service. I have been using this fabulous service since few months, and i got some brilliant results. This is safe and trustful.

Old 04-21-2011, 11:45 AM

Default Gogopay Payment Gateway
You can checkout Gogopay Payment Gateway which offers major credit cards like MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, Diners, JCB, China Union-pay, Dankort, Solo, Switch etc. Their rates are competitive like paypal, alertpay. For mor information visit gogopay.com
Old 08-01-2011, 11:51 PM

Ok, I hate PayPal because they have withheld my money and made me jump through crazy hoops, all over the Christmas holidays. So for that reason, I would put them at the bottom of the list. They made me fax in receipts of sales and purchases and all sorts of other stuff.

However, they are so widely used and so many people, especially international customers, already have accounts that it makes international transactions really quick, painless, and easy. So for that they are at top of the list.

Bottom line, if you are selling goods, especially things like electronics, you might be better off with another payment processor, but for services and international payments, they make things easy, and it's actually easy to get your money back there are problems.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:51 PM

For me, Paypal & Alertpay are the best payment processor.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:36 AM

thank you very much!

Old 09-19-2011, 11:12 PM

I know paypal is best but due to new rules of paypal for indian customer is really bad? So can you suggest any other way similar like paypal without restrictions?
Old 09-23-2011, 07:54 AM

There is no the best ...
Each merchant looking for more suitable solution.