Old 02-21-2012, 02:43 AM

Default 13 Article Tips For Increased Engagement And Exposure
Hey you. Here is my article "requirements" inventory to meet before submitting articles.

I created this list, to ensure more readers' participation and contacts.

The following is the list:

1) low key words-the competitiveness of this will help ensure higher search engine ranking.

2) optimization place keyword key words-in the correct position! (title, the first paragraph 1, 6-7% over the end of the articles, label).

3) unique information-create accurate content, from other post is unique. Must maintain the reader's interest, and notice! Treat them, just as you want to be treated. Give them some new and beneficial to all the time!

4) list form-in my opinion, the list is great! List is easy to read looks better than huge paragraphs. I'm sure a lot of people have heard this idea!

5) bold-it's a good way to highlight the key, the reader's attention, as well. Look more attractive.

6) digital-along with the form of the list, bold. The great readers participating the attraction and appearance of the outstanding points.

7) award-if you sell products, you might consider marketing strategy, in order to stimulate the buyer to click on your links. Establish incentive to take action, in your the conclusion or resource box. This may simply be "learn more..." And it can make a difference.

8) grammar/flow-fast make your point of view, through the good grammar and flow. Your readers and don't want to learn the rocket science. Has the opportunity, they won't put money on your articles hours, but as far as possible in the fastest time to learn new and useful things.

9) link cluster-link cluster a particular position increase your search engine ranking. Execution of this method, in your paper the links, redirect to another one of your position, and the redirect the title after. For example, create a links to articles called for "let money online in the idea," using keywords "money online in the idea." In other words, use the keywords "money" in an online idea, in 5 different position and link them to your article "let money online in the idea."

10) image-add pictures, is a great way to the reader's attention. This is especially social media web sites like Twitter, it found out by accident. I believe that your readers will follow through your link, never take a few seconds, look at that the glare of the pictures (more interesting picture will better!) .

11) bookmarks-in order to increase exposure rate, increase social media bookmark buttons connect to your articles. Twitter and fall, it is right choice. They are well known, add them to your article is easy to let readers to share your content fast.

12) optimization post title-the title of the format to attract viewers. Use such as "free" or "the strong words", "secret". Use "BLAH BLAH BLAH", or "10, and so on and so on." These are some good, I mentioned method in another post in many.

13) detailed questions-in my experience, have long title position seems to attract more audience. I want to long title is often perceived.

Are there any other tip/advice?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:30 AM

Thanks for sharing such a nice and interesting article tips. It really helps to improve website.

|
|
|
|
Old 06-30-2014, 08:57 PM

yes these are nice and very helpful tips.. thanks for sharing

Carpet Adelaide
Old 07-09-2014, 10:27 AM

These are the great tips help me during article submission work in future. I am sure it also improve website ranking.