Old 12-21-2009, 08:46 AM

Default Amazon gift cards
I just visited Amazon and looked some gift cards sold there. Amazon offers three options: email, printable and physical gift cards. They look great and I think will be perfect gifts for Christmas. What do you think?
Old 12-21-2009, 02:16 PM

I have lots of friends who have used Amazon gift cards and that always works well. I haven't personally checked out them out yet, but I wouldn't mind getting one.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:04 AM

A gift card from Amazon will be a great Christmas gift for me, especially if it is worth a Kindle. Amongst those options, I think the email gift card are the most suitable for me.
Old 02-13-2010, 09:01 AM

Hey your right. Amazon is a perfect gift card. I always give that to my family and friends. But what makes me wonder why no one give me an Amazon Card

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:00 PM

I have waited long and hard to receive this Amazon cards and was hoping it would cost me an iPad but waited in vain. Now I am getting one for me partner for our anniversary, think she would finally get the Kindle she wish for this time

Old 04-23-2010, 12:24 PM

Gifts cards are amazing for those who shop mostly online and has huge money to spend. LOL...

Jokes apart, they are great when you want to make some big deals. But guys, who do not like to shop much, this may be something not of much use.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:42 AM

Default Prepaid cards
Payment solutions which allow to express your individuality! Secure and Instant services worldwide with Credocard.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:24 PM

I like Amazon giftcards more than any other giftcard kind because the recipiant can go so many different ways to spend it. It's not limited to one certain product!

Old 08-25-2011, 07:41 AM

God is shining on you .

Tags
amazon, gift card