Old 03-17-2010, 08:32 PM

Everytime i eat a fruit, I give their seeds a chance to grow. I love to plant trees and ride a bike.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:20 AM

I recycle often and plant trees. I like bonsais.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:24 AM

My contribution for this plants of tree, gardening.

Less use of tissue paper is my best way to be protects green fields.

Old 04-09-2010, 07:12 AM

We don't have a TV at home, if it is green and I didn't use diapers when my kids were babies.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:12 PM

Send a message via MSN to gordon Send a message via Skype™ to gordon
use energy saving bulbs,
walk to work..

Old 04-17-2010, 03:25 PM

Our Mother Earth is highly in need of survival help nowadays. It?s in great danger today because of several factors that contribute to the slowly deteriorated green environment. It could lead to domino effects and human being is not an exception to it. We are definitely one of the massively affected if we don?t join hand ? in ? hand preventing the Earth from losing its life. We, as individuals, should do something to contribute help for the mother Earth. Let?s save it and keep it already green.

Modernism and innovation have caused several side effects to the Earth. Being a concerned inhabitant of it, my part is to assure its safety and protection too. And one of the ways to do it is to use things or products that in return would not harm the green environment. We have to be very careful on choosing materials we ought to use on every detail we integrate inside our respective houses. And you know, there is a saying that ?change should start from us?. In doing so, we could expand that change to the current condition of the Earth in terms of its physical appearance.

If we are really concern about keeping Earth green, we would consider these examples I am stating here. Let?s say, your whole house is composed of a single bedroom (just an example, however it varies accordingly), a dining room, a kitchen, and a living room. Now, every detail inside these rooms should be environment ? friendly. In your bedroom, consider a bed made of natural products, your lamp shouldn?t be toxic to the environment; assure everything there to be naturally ? oriented. In your dining room, the dining table and chairs could be better if they are wooden ones and keep your centerpiece as freshly natural as possible, other things there must be environment friendly. Now in your kitchen, what we mostly see there are countertops (I suggest it to be a green countertop, a color which is close to the Earth looking nicer and so natural), sinks, cabinets, and all the rest in the kitchen. Make them as naturally made as possible and prefer dominantly green or brown colors for it. Lastly, in your living room, just like your bedroom, I wish all stuffs therein are harmless to the Earth especially when they are already subject for disposal.

I suggested all those things for the purpose of keeping Earth green by way of disposal period of these details usually present in every houses. Why? Because since they are made of Earth?s by ? products, as they came from Earth, they should also go back to Earth without leaving any negative issues to the over ? all condition of the land where human resides with.

Old 05-04-2010, 06:03 PM

we should do gardening.... planting more and more trees in our surroundings..
Old 05-06-2010, 11:28 AM

we can all work together to create a planetary turning point that will preserve the sustainability of our beautiful environment, our global children's future, and Mother Earth's wildlife too.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:14 AM

Default monavie
word west fruit juice fruitjuicenow.com
Old 06-23-2010, 06:19 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to ciskuldeep Send a message via Skype™ to ciskuldeep
Even I do walk.. n even try to pant trees and privet them from cutting.. I really get hurt when I see some one cutting down tree or a tree has been cut..
I really cant get peoples mind why they need to cut down whole tree.. if it is creating any obstacle, you can crop it out..