Old 10-04-2012, 03:36 PM

Default Best payment processor for ecommerce site?
im planning on starting an shopping site where I will sell physical goods.

are there any payment gateways that you guys would recommend?

which are the best ones?I would appreciate any input from some one who knows.

i do not just want to give my paypal address as the only payment option.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:03 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to newwebsites
First you need a checkout. Whatever one you use will allow you to use your Paypal account as a payment gateway: you won't be giving out your paypal address, that happens behind the scenes.

You will need a verified paypal account, so if it's not already you might like to do that straight away. You'll also need your Paypal API details: username, password and key. They'll go into your shopping cart backend when you're configuring it.

So, I was trying to answer your question by saying that you already have a payment gateway by having Paypal, you're just missing one link in the chain.

2checkout is the next most popular, I think, but their fees are higher. 45c + 5.5% per transaction at the moment.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:31 AM

So, I was trying to answer your question by saying that you already have a payment gateway by having Paypal, you're just missing one link in the chain.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by Danny555 View Post

http://duplichecker.com/blog/resources-for-documenting-sources-in-the-disciplines.php

Old 06-10-2013, 06:48 AM

I think, Paypal might be the best option for carrying out the business transactions among the different payment options for your business. It is safe, fast and secure.

Old 07-15-2013, 08:59 PM

hecustomconfigshop.com provide outstanding services in this regard, i myself have added Paypal payment method on my site by their help, they have expert programmers, you should have words with them
Old 07-19-2013, 11:07 AM

it is a very useful thread as i get a lot about the paypal system. from e-commerce transaction, it is the best mode.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:35 PM

You should give your customers other options like paying thru a credit/debit card. This way they will not be restricted to only one option.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:44 PM

I think pay pal money tranfer is best for sending paymet or

Old 12-18-2013, 06:16 PM
Administrator

As a shopped I am most happy to see PayPal option, but if you can't have PayPal as a payment method for whatever reason, a credit/debit card payment is my second favorite choice.

It probably depends on where you are and where your customers are located and what they use. For example, if your buyers all likely to have a Payza (for example), then giving a Payza option would be a good idea.

If all comes down to last option it probably is Western Union/Money Gram and such which will require shoppers to physically go to a branch (in most cases) and send funds and paying fee for it (usually high fee)