Old 11-22-2012, 12:07 PM

Default Where can I get Affiliates for my product?
Hello,

I recently start selling a New product I am using Jvzoo. The only thing I need now is affiliates that can promote the product.

If anyone knows where I can find affiliates please let me know!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:22 AM

You can just make a registration on our website for the affiliate, Once your registration get complete you are eligible to promote our product with your affiliate link.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to newwebsites
How about Clickbank? What sort of product is it?

Old 12-04-2012, 11:30 PM

Send a message via AIM to CFO Send a message via Skype™ to CFO
Originally Posted by mark.doc View Post
Hello,

I recently start selling a New product I am using Jvzoo. The only thing I need now is affiliates that can promote the product.

If anyone knows where I can find affiliates please let me know!
Hi There - BlueSnap offers an affiliate network whether you are processing payments through us or not. Your best bet for maximum results is to process your payments and handle your e-commerce marketing through the BlueSnap platform, then you will be able to select your product(s) to also be available to other vendors and affiliates for further promotion. You can also sign up as an affiliate only and choose what you would like from the product suite to promote within your own network.

Feel free to send me a PM or email me directly for more information: christina.forker @ bluesnap.com
Old 12-21-2012, 06:02 AM

Default Re: Where can I get Affiliates for my product?
Draw Affiliates With Great Graphics - If you want to get affiliates, you have to have great looking banner ads. Get Affiliates from Professional Associations and Trade Shows - Oftentimes your professional relationship has a listing of agents that are looking for new lines that do not compete with those that they already sell.

iphone Apps Development
Old 12-21-2012, 06:03 AM

Default Re: Where can I get Affiliates for my product?
Draw Affiliates With Great Graphics - If you want to get affiliates, you have to have great looking banner ads. Get Affiliates from Professional Associations and Trade Shows - Oftentimes your professional relationship has a listing of agents that are looking for new lines that do not compete with those that they already sell.