Old 05-02-2013, 02:13 PM

Default If No PayPal or CreditCard, What other alternatives solution for making international
I know this must have been asked several times already but what is the definitive solution without having any issues ?

My cc already got deactivated twice because some international sellers have not implemented 3d secure verification. Same problem with PayPal. Even if the transaction goes through the cc issuer calls to get confirmation and if I am not reachable on the phone they deactivate my card.

The cc company also blocked a verification amount charged by Entropay and warned me not to make any payment because they think it is "high risk" and so they are investigating.

I heard RBI is enforcing new fraud prevention measures for international debit cards also....supposed to come into effect from June or something this year.

There weeks back I applied for a international debit card and online banking from Vijaya bank and they are yet to send me anything.....they said it will not take more than a week.

So what is the solution ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:26 PM

it is bad luck for is that there is no paypal in bd.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:54 PM

Maybe you can try a swiftcoin account. See swiftcoins issued by First National BNAK.

Old 10-21-2013, 11:05 AM

I don’t think there is another way for marketing on international level. However in some countries people exchanges money through different sources like money gram, money bookers and western union. But these are not secure as compare to paypal and credit card.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:44 PM

Also look up the various payment options offerred by FB. That should give you quite a lot of ideas.

Old 12-14-2013, 09:57 AM

I too have suffered from the same issue as I do not have any thing for international payment and I lost some clients due to that as I was unable to provide them the product. I connected my friends card with PayPal, but they also rejected the payment saying that this cannot be processed and I was not having any other option than leaving the things in between.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:00 PM

You could try the prepaid international debit cards. These are more secure since they are not linked to your account.

Old 02-17-2014, 02:24 PM

You could use Entropay....use your online banking account or local Debit card to charge the Entropay card ..and use that card to make payments
Old 03-03-2014, 02:59 PM

cross your fingers and take bit coin? money laundering?
Old 03-05-2014, 11:41 AM

Maybe you can try a swiftcoin account. See swiftcoins issued by First National BNAK.