Old 09-18-2013, 01:15 AM

Post What happens if my parent's failed to pay their long term care insurance even for six
My parents bought this complete long term care early last 2012 from someone in New York (I linked the company in case you want to study it because I really need help). They're still paying it until last month and everything's fine. Last Thursday however, my father was fired from his work. Mom owns a small garden shop and the income it generates is enought for their daily expenses, nothing else. What they're worried about is the insurance money, that the insurance will be cancelled and they're left with nothing. There is however a non-forfeiture clause on every insurance company, I've heard. Can someone tells me how it works?
Old 10-25-2013, 12:51 PM

Default Jesus Miracle Church Rescue Foundation
we hope the following links will assist with any inquiry you have.

Mailing Address:
34490 Ridge Rd
Willoughby Ohio 44094

Phone number:
1-440-278-4568

Customer Service, Products or Partner Relations Inquiries:

1 John 4:8
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:31 PM

Choose best insurance agent for insurance.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:43 AM

Thanks for all your replies. I finally answered this question myself after countless of reading and confirmed my hunch. Using a good source like www.acsia.com and wikipedia among many others, here's what I bitterly learned:

Normally, long-term care insurance companies will cancel the policy once the insurance holder stops paying them (making insurance premiums very tricky and risky, but hey, I think everything is risky nowadays). But there are rare cases when insurance companies will accept the estates of the insurance holder depending on the estates' equivalent amount.
Old 08-21-2014, 01:13 PM

I am so sorry to hear that your are going through a tough situation, I advise you talk to your local social worker.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-06-2015, 05:54 AM

Thanks for sharing nice information..

|
|
|