Old 12-16-2009, 11:41 AM

Default Can you make money with affiliate programs?
How much money per month can you make with affiliate programs? I have heard that most affiliates don?t earn much. So are those programs good?
Old 12-16-2009, 03:06 PM

It depends on how rigorous you advertise those websites. If your website is driving a lot of traffic then those people might click the affiliate link in your website and you will gain profit from them.

I have read blogs that boasts their income from affiliates. I guess it also depends on which company you are affiliating with.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:49 AM

I think affiliate marketing has gotten much harder with the recent FTC ruling that all affiliates must declare if they receive anything from the company
Old 02-24-2010, 04:28 AM

Here is a great link www.thirtydaychallenge.com/ . They will teach you all about affiliate marketing. There are daily lessons and their goal is for you to make $1 online. Granted, that is not enough too live on, but it goes up from there.

They have some really great tools....let me know what you think

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:42 AM

Affiliate marketing programs - make hundreds of thousands of dollars a month while doing absolutely nothing. Sure, there have been a few big-time affiliate marketers who have made lots of money by using one or more affiliate programs ads on their websites. When visitors click through to the affiliate sponsor and make a purchase (convert), the home business affiliate marketer makes money.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:52 AM

i just join in amazon,but i'm too lazy,so only 7 dollar i have earned,but i heard some people said they earn much more by it,you can creat a blog and write product review and add the widget on you blog.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:56 AM

Hmm..I see, doing this so-called marketing affiliate program must be very profitable, I think I need to find out more about this

Old 03-10-2010, 06:07 AM

Default Re:
It is not true that most affiliate program are not profitable it depends on your advertisement .
Old 03-11-2010, 03:34 PM

Default Market Niche
It all depends on the niche that you are in. There is a lot of competition on the internet, but there are still some niches in the market that are accessible.

The hard part is finding a niche that is not competitive and that you enjoy working in. The way I look at it, if I am not enjoying what I am doing then I have no chance to make money. If I enjoy what I am doing, then I will be more likely to stick with it. On the other hand, if I choose a niche that is too competitive then I am unlikely to break through even if I like it.

So....choose wisely.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:50 AM
Banned

I still not have tried aff.marketing,still looking for infortmation about this.