Old 01-25-2011, 08:41 PM

Default Maintaining High PR
My website for business is totally technologically naked. What I mean is that it lacks the basic features like AJAX, RSS, and even the simple blog. I do my work of updating the content and HTML codes on this website on bi-monthly basis but it is apparent that it can still be considered static. In spite of this, my website enjoys a high page ranking on SERPs. Now, I have this desire to make an overhaul of my website using Joomla. What can I do to retain my current position in the rankings? I know that somehow, there will be a very obvious effect that this action might produce.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:39 PM

Establish a social media presence.

Old 02-20-2012, 06:04 AM

nice details jeeva thanks for sharing this and also think that doing forum and blogs posting are also best for maintain traffic.

Old 04-26-2012, 04:19 PM

thanks jeeva for sharing.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:43 AM

You have to get quality links from relevant sites. You can go to some forum sites related same category.

Old 05-09-2012, 07:28 AM

Default Way to keep up ranking
I agree with you jeeva. Also check broken links and try to remove that. Always go for quality work
Old 07-10-2012, 09:19 AM

Informative post..Thanks for sharing such an useful tips..

Old 07-11-2012, 04:32 AM

Thank u for ur suggestion.Though I'm a newer,I have learnt a lot from this post.

Junwei Medical dental compressor manufacturer Provides high quality medical air compressors, dental air compressors manufacturers, dental suction units,Dental Chair,Dental X Ray Equipment,Autoclave,Apex Locator,Endo Motor,Pulp Test
Old 07-13-2012, 02:05 PM

If you have high rankings in SERPs that means you already have done off-site optimization part well. Okay, now if you migrate to Joomla then the backlinks to the domain will remain same and won't affect that much. Now, come to the deeper links, if you migrate your site then obviously it is the aspect that may affect your website ranking. You can maintain it by creating a WP blog on your site (on a subdomain or as a internal page).

Joomla itself is a good CMS for websites and if you can handle well; it's not going to affect your ranking up to that much extent.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:30 AM

If your website has on good traffic rank so you must do forum posting and blog commenting to maintain it.

|
|
|
|