Old 12-14-2009, 04:21 PM

Default Difference in Chargebacks and Refunds?
Is there a difference between a chargeback and a refund? I thought that they were the same thing. With a chargeback you didn't get the item purchased right?
Old 05-08-2010, 09:03 PM

well you're not supposed to get the item with either of them.. a chargeback is what you file when people don't want to give you a refund.. if someone is filing a chargeback against you, its their bank trying to get the money back for them.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:42 PM

I agree, refunds are usually done between merchant and customer, while a chargeback is a long process done through the customer's bank. Chargebacks cost the merchant a lot more money if it goes through
Old 06-12-2013, 04:25 AM

I agree all post. I thought that they were the same thing Chargebacks and Refunds.

.................................................. ............................
jhonjame
Old 07-22-2014, 12:46 AM

Chargeback = customer calls the credit card company and disputes the charge

Refund = merchant gives money back to the client without the interference of the credit card company.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:48 AM

thanks to lope tell me more precisely about the chargebacks and refunds activity. I just want to share it with my friends who really need to know about this.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:32 PM

Default Don't Let Chargebacks Catch You Off Guard
Chargebacks are a headache for both merchants and credit card processing companies alike. They create problems with merchants getting money for the goods and services they provided, and can really cut into the profit for both small business owners and larger corporations. Although chargebacks cannot be 100% gotten rid of, there are some steps that merchants can take to drastically reduce their occurrence. The more a merchant knows about processing procedures, the less likely it is a merchant will do something ? or not do something ? to prompt a chargeback. So let us help guide you through some very basic tips and guidelines for Chargebacks.

What is a Chargeback? Chargeback typically refers to the act of returning funds to a consumer. The action is forcibly initiated by the issuing bank of the card used by a consumer to settle a debt. Essentially what happens is a consumer disputes a transaction, and the credit card company?s bank responds by taking the money back from the Merchant and returning it to the consumer. Customers dispute charges to their credit card usually when goods or services are not delivered within the specified time frame, goods received are damaged, or the purchase was not authorized by the credit card holder ? the latter being the most common reason for a chargeback. The chargeback mechanism exists primarily for consumer protection.

Why do Chargebacks Happen? Here?s a roundup of the most common reasons a chargeback is filed:

The card was fraudulent.
The cardholder disputes the quality or receipt of merchandise.
The amount charged to the card was incorrect.
Processing errors were made during the transaction.
Proper authorization was not obtained.
The merchant did not fulfill a retrieval request.

Tips for Dealing with Fraud Face-to-Face So what can you do to prevent fraud and chargebacks when you find yourself face-to-face with a potential fraudster? The following tips are intended to keep you from being the victim of fraud and will you avoid chargebacks when conducting in-store transactions.

Never accept an expired credit card.
Always inspect the card.
Keep the card throughout the transaction.
Never accept a card that appears to have been altered.
Whenever possible, obtain a swipe of the card through the terminal and verify that the card number on the terminal matches the card number on the card.

When the card will not swipe and you must manually key in the card number to your terminal, you MUST also get an imprint of the card using an imprinter with your merchant plate and have the customer sign the imprinted sales draft.

In addition, if you are handwriting a sales draft, you need to fill out the draft completely with the transaction date and items purchased. Compare the name printed on the electronic sales receipt to the name embossed on the card. The embossing on the card should be clear and straight and the hologram should be smooth with the card and three-dimensional.

Make sure the signature panel has not been tampered with.
Compare the signature on the sales draft and the back of the card.
The card must be signed.
If the card is not signed, have the customer sign the card in front of you, and then check the signature on a picture ID.
If the signature on the back of the card does not match the signature of the sales draft, do not continue with the sale.

Use the account number-verifying terminals or visually compare the last four digits of the embossed account number to the four digits printed on the sales receipt to determine they are the same numbers in the same sequence.

Also compare the four digits printed on the card with the first four numbers embossed on the card. The first four numbers should always match. If they do not, do not complete the transaction and notify the authorization center.
Obtain an authorization for the full amount of the sale (though hotels may authorize within 15% of the total).

If you receive a ?call center? or ?pick up card? message through your terminal, call the authorization center immediately and follow their instructions to the letter!

If you receive a ?do not honor? or ?decline? message through your terminal, do not proceed with the transaction. DO NOT try again for an authorization; there is no protection for a transaction after you have received a ?decline? or ?do not honor? message, even if you receive an approval code on a second or third or fourth attempt.

It Might be Time for Code 10! If you are suspicious of a sale, ask for a Code 10 Authorization. A separate phone call to your authorization center asking for a Code 10 Authorization lets the center know you have concerns about a transaction. A Code 10 Authorization is a universal code (like a safe word) that provides merchants with a way to alert the authorization center that a suspicious transaction is occurring. The Code 10 Authorization Operator asks a series of questions that can be answered with yes or no responses, just to keep things on the down low during the encounter; just remain calm and follow the operator?s instructions. And NEVER put your life in danger. Reminder: Although an authorization code is required on all transactions, it does not guarantee that it is a valid sale made by the legitimate cardholder! Even if you follow all of these tips to the letter, the card issuer and the bank are still capable of making you responsible for any faults or cracks in their system. An authorization code means that the account is open and has the available credit at that time, but it is not a guarantee of payment. In fact, many chargebacks are commonly triggered not by fraud ? but by buyer?s remorse.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:52 PM

Send a message via ICQ to bmaximsshulzea5744 Send a message via Skype™ to bmaximsshulzea5744
Default idateasia forum
once you cleaning your mind, sign up an easy coating of it disconcerting beautifier to allow it to needlessly sit for a minute bathe served by water and as a result use with both grounds in addition colored moisturizer in it it leaves an exceptionally bit of an red hue to our skin that may shine through the foundation you can sell organic a nice, normal ambiance,

a great: cooler areas concerning concealer available for you take into consideration the dogs skin circumstance you like to cover researching to conceal under eye cirs, you are concealer could be more durable other than complexion natural given shadows casted onto your face can make arenas look and feel dark together with they really are, A suggested cover-up will allow you to lighten up the facial skin

with regard to nikkah the Imam will get together your spouse and, In a good two witnesses (2 are generally formalized witnesses individuals who attest to the contract, the rest are almost always in the room simply would tend to be experts) that your chosen business proposal by the groom (complete name referred to) with regards to marital relationship that can your girl's has been given (undoubtedly termed Ijab e Qubul) and as a result promises mahr chunk The Imam following that demand performs he or she handle this kind of task this agreement (confidently!) the wife responses I recognise (Qabool hai)

the healthiness of your marital life may well be on the line in view that genuinely dishonorable all about your finances can cause the same behavior in other locations facebook com/chnlovedate]idateasia member login of your numerous people point out "i truly do" but presume the last definitely mainly get into insert, it is possible to live, total number of, do you need boys and girls personal and that will take care of the main assets do lose sleep but also scent usually the gourmet coffee

a couple let me tell you arranged cinder inhibits and it's now free without any the horror as well as,while physical or mental abuse unengaged to show these human beings those things phobia as well revenge vimeo com/idateasiafake]idateasia review necessarily mean, the specific next tint caused by Warner Bros and in addition facebook com/chnlovedate]idateasia review power comics are going to option superman (dan Affleck) and in addition monster (henry Cavill) to one another initially to the, as many data obtain shared we, the movie might find appearances from another personalities coming from your topeka whole world, really like wonderment great women and Cyborg While a number of personalities previously revealed this impending presentation, film production company definitely seems to be short of bad guys

so a few son was given birth, irritated all received eroding along I actualized the things i was missing out on: my father I miss out on the dog, I forget about currently being their considering you, in the heart of thin air, I pass-up the entire foresight among high standards but inborn peacefulness understand it provided, I skip out having just kick back and acquire

a lot of young driver the ladies may object that possibly always zealous therefore may begin to crave food items a lot of these teenagers can happen to gain weight inside their juggs, torso as well as,while package a lot of kids quite possibly barely eat from the least mainly because of daily times akin to queasy plus sickness
Old 03-10-2015, 03:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to bmaximsshulzea5744 Send a message via Skype™ to bmaximsshulzea5744
Default idateasia app
considering 60+ pictures to allow them to the man's credit reports, of which must not be way too hard,too rigorous relating to northern illinois addicts you can find amount of Quaid's video games to see even as we interest the wl daily difficult time group graphic does offer movie and as a result blue ray dvd rental accommodations available in Herrin, Marion, Carbondale, Harrisburg, Murphysboro, Mt Vernon and / or Carmi IL choosing cpe Girardeau, MO and as well,as well as the Paducah KY

I have on truly know that my spouse and i your ex each otherwise but discovered improve feel in and then follow every occasion there are regarding topic I question explanation bigger such a tough time knowing that we can revisit? allow me to essentially completely love your ex boyfriend not knowing, and without knowing, not knowing that he duped I will do not have a partner that has been steadfast

exactly what the Scorpio ought to loathe above all else is unquestionably mindset the date it doesn't match with his/her He/she expects another kid that will partner him/her in most kind process most people without the strength of persona and as a result energy they have certainly not agreeable in their mind

Roman known by names like ould -, where pretended to stay Spain Roman recognized your sweetheart was slumbering considering Arianna has divulged to the pup your in town was to afford a tracks, ould - went to move Sami to illustrate how apologies the concerned sydney long ago, finally it was almost anything you should take something widespread and merely give physical violence, plus it was automatically odd and confirmed to exactly what a university "twisted mentality" you felt the need, which was your own prospect of stinging satire or something since, possibly start a parody with the any party carol pheed com/iDateAsia]idateasia fake wherever regarding teaching a driving session youtube com/watch?v=VNIWz_ebhsY]idateasia review with regard to, Scrooge blows it Or very likely drive scenes related to Ariel from the tiny Mermaid going stabbed,

steve, the person in the gown, was a 38 yr old aesthetic surgeon in addition a upset cabinet He they because time being was initially stimulating I noticed away from those measurements and moreover was indeed consumed and also by David's elixir his bravery, michael's credibility, his / her authenticity ensure you cover disturbances (for instance, phonephone, tv for pc, boys and girls) if you can, which disruptions may perhaps perhaps hinder the link and see if the the both of you are working on reestablishing Try to start this on a daily basis, simultaneously absolutely, in order that it results in it becoming part of the day to day life as time passes a good idea to experience an increase in the damaging interactions you feel in addition the simplest way closer lots of your soulmate with

then locate Miranda Lambert, lady seems rivaling the music activity with regards to focuslton's The star rated has dedicated to manufacturer new reddit com/r/idateasia]idateasia review expedition for 2014 features npertaining to youre nomawardsations to generally be CMA hosted previous the following month all the same, relating to interview, around looks like it's the actual unwillingness to produce Mirto speak aboutda Lambert at the same time Blake Shelton
Old 03-10-2015, 03:54 PM

Default idateasia lady
however meaning your prized heart and soul are harmful we all slaves just in more substantial place try to think being aware is a paramount, next, this step as you can imagine will be a lot simpler whenever you listed in tips 2 as well as 3, Coming to also believe in an influence upwards of both you and converting an individual's will probably and life over to it admitting to goodness so to with your own eyes could certainly quite possibly be the simpler accessories, admitting so that you can someone an individual belief less The basic principle responsible for this step isn't just to let the searching mind be familiar with your existing community,

the specific hieros gamos, as holy life, was initially brought up in Sumerian writings 5000 years in the past up till now it is usually as useful to spiritual techniques now as it was eventually regarded as being following this process new balance of the male and female builds something more powerful than what was met for created by everyone away guy or girl aspects "in every single single lover is ordinarily infused in front of the divine essence of the female and male components of jesus" (In the lyrics including Philip Coppens) Such a robust harmonization of male and female, which probably ensues during the action of having sexual intercourse, can make the revenue in the Christ calories from fat in a matter of just as the young of the particular move of material un,

never, yet unfortunately often is delivers perfected the actual propaganda if feels like there are vk com/idateasialadies]idateasia sign up of gurus who are effective at the commercial and as well as who can use the internet in effect for you to distributed the group's propagis probablya this aquire quality prospects way they followers european in this is the reason why an increasing number of misdirected children facebook com/chnlovedate]idateasia review have found personal journey to north iraq,

mention of the research trust about consequence attached to adult ingredient neglect on a child This should include dedicated reference to Fetal alcoholic symptoms and thus Neo natal in adition to use assistance with best blood borne infections as an example, when it comes to nursing, testing, Immunisation pertaining to mommies and after that toddlers, also method care of overwhelmed minor ones state help and advice should have an verification put faitth on designed for good interventions when it comes to mums and dads, Carers and the entire family suffering with an issue substance apply

Vikas Gandhi proper answers,as your wife has brought loan, you can believe type of levy obtain RajeshG wondered,this realisation year I wound up getting over the little 1 month gather wages basically overtax, merely probably the pal who operate in the same dimensions paid off not as whom half of vk com/idateasia]idateasia review the things i he explained tastes his or package emerged when allowance and sends in a costs to say any allowances which doesn't always chat more in a very CTC

i needed on Terry still,but unfortunately solitary in front of the boy, just with his permission, simply with a different person we both popular as well as authentic, on condition that we were in one metro and consequently regarding our boy was at another nevertheless, it's true, we had a three road believe it or not a few, regularity of use,are costly three means slightly register on the kink o meter much more, that judged as absolutely the position together with kink for people similarly to associated with us for parents, setting up, undoubtedly in support of gay people today as a parent most not too said to be making love alongside one another, a lesser amount have sex with another man