Old 09-13-2009, 05:29 PM

Default Is net banking safe
Can any one tell me whether internet banking is safe or not what king of precaution should be taken for safe net banking

Old 09-19-2009, 04:24 PM

make sure you keep your net banking password highly secret.and before making a huge transaction always try a small amount as an example.if it works well,go for the actual one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:10 PM

ya it is afe bt u hv to b more aware during typing password.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:54 AM

Yep, just be sure to keep your password safe and use a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:59 AM

I use internet banking as well. When I post a payment order to the bank, the bank send a message to my mobile including a code. So they only process the order if I enter that code into the system. I have found it very useful to increase the level of safetiness. Plus I receive a message whenever my password is in use. So if somebody would use my password I receive an sms immediately and I can close up my bank account within a couple of minutes. It also advicable not to keep to much money on that bank account that is involved in internet banking.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:00 AM

Default Safe internet banking
I use internet banking as well. When I post a payment order to the bank, the bank send a message to my mobile including a code. So they only process the order if I enter that code into the system. I have found it very useful to increase the level of safetiness. Plus I receive a message whenever my password is in use. So if somebody would use my password I receive an sms immediately and I can close up my bank account within a couple of minutes. It also advicable not to keep to much money on that bank account that is involved in internet banking.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:10 AM

It depends on the company who is providing security to it. Now verisign is on top.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:21 AM

Online banking is safe as long as you're cautious enough with protecting your password, never ever share it to anyone and watch out when typing it(password). Also, be sure that the computer you're using has no k-logger.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:38 PM

Somehow, it makes me feel better to be able to go to a brick and mortar building and talk to someone in person when it concerns money.

Old 10-25-2009, 02:11 PM

There is still a large section of consumers whom are skeptical to use online banking due to fear of online fraud. In such situation, a simple checklist containing a few safety rules can shield you against any online fraud. As a protective measure, bank and credit card companies send out SMS messages to the customer about transaction above a certain amount.