Old 12-11-2009, 06:31 PM

Question Chargeback Reasons
What are some of the reasons you have to deal with chargebacks for? Have you had many scammers try to use this technique on you yet?
Old 12-14-2009, 04:20 PM

I bought an item online and never received the item. I am in the process right now of trying to get a chargeback.

I have also been in a store and made a purchase that the cashier charged me twice for. I caught it on my credit card bill, so was able to get a chargeback on that purchase. It took about 30 days before the chargeback came threw.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:49 PM

Both of those reasons are the most common I think. It is really bad when a cashier messes up like that and causes you to have to wait for your money.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:12 AM
Banned

It is really bad when a cashier messes up like that and causes you to have to wait for your money.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:35 AM

in my own experience i actually received a message that my Boss is want a refund about what he paid for my service,in the reason that he is not contented in what the outcome of my job.I absolutely replied that it is ok for me to give a refund because i think in that situation i did many wrong backlinks and i have no problem regarding in this.I guess it will help to me for to be more effective in my job and i salute my Boss for understand what the wrong i did.