Old 02-05-2012, 02:35 AM

Default How do I get more traffic from search engines?
Search engine positioning is a long-term strategy, and there are no quick-fix solutions in this area. To be really effective with search engine marketing, your site needs to be focused around the right keywords and keyword phrases....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:15 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Keyword research is really important in SEO so you can pick the right and valuable keywords that will bring traffic and money to your website. After that, on-page optimization and off-page optimization are the next important steps that webmasters should do.

Old 02-09-2012, 07:07 AM

I have heard several times that if I submit my site to Yahoo Directory it will get me indexed better with Yahoo search engine. Whether or not it is true or if it is worth the couple of hundred dollars per year I do not know.

Google is the king for my website, the amount of traffic from other search engines is close to none.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:21 AM

To get back links you should do off page optimization which involves directory submission, press release submission
Old 02-09-2012, 11:32 AM

Traffic that is sent to your site from search engines is called organic traffic. The traffic from search engines is what really matters as it buys your product and if you are publishing ads, they will click your ads..
Old 02-14-2012, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by krimykris View Post
To get back links you should do off page optimization which involves directory submission, press release submission
I agree. Social bookmarking, RSS submission, article submission, blog commenting, and forum submission must be part of your link building plan as well.

Old 02-22-2012, 12:20 PM

Search engines want a frequently updated web site with good information, and that also has a solid, navigable directory structure with meaningful URLs.. and Start building an active presence on social networks, Optimize your sites for social media sharing, Use strong calls to action in your posts, Encourage readers to share your content, and Picking the perfect keywords..
Old 03-12-2012, 11:26 AM

PPC is a method used in online marketing in which you pay the ad company only when your ad is clicked for specific targeted keywords. It can be an effective way of driving traffic to your website, but beware that it can get expensive due to its competitive nature and constant monitoring. If you have the budget, give it a try.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:55 AM

Search engines want a frequently updated web site with good information, and that also has a solid, navigable directory structure with meaningful URLs. Oh, and it’s also a huge bonus if your XHTML markup is both valid and semantically sound.

Old 03-14-2012, 02:27 PM

SERP can be improved only by making the website user friendly and search engine friendly. There are a lot of things to optimize the website and these things are required to be done with compulsion. First of all the website is required to be designed perfectly according to the rules and guidelines of Google. Making the website search engine friendly is the most important thing to rank well in search engine because if the website is considered good by search engines it will automatically take it to the top of SERP.