Old 12-22-2015, 07:36 AM

Default whether epay global payment and perfect money legal exchanger or not
Hello guys and girls:

Have you ever used Epay Global Payment or Perfect Money to make money transfer online? Which one is better?I know perfect money is more popular than epay. But Epay Global Payment will interest me the most since it's always free to pay and get paid via https://www.epay.com/about_pay.html . However, I don't know whether they are legal processors or not? I have heard that epay global payment have obtained the chinese payment license, but i don't know whether it is true or not. My friends highly recommend staying away from "E-Currency" such as Liberty Reserve and just look on Google what happen to Liberty Reserve and how many people lost money from funding it. I fear these two processors are the same as Liberty Reserve. Well,anyone here can show me more details about their legitimacy? Is it 100% safe to make transactions?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.