Old 07-05-2010, 08:15 AM

I used before google checkout.. and its work good for me thru
Old 07-20-2010, 11:32 PM

I used Google Chackout once... It was 1,5 year ago, but I do not recommend it.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:21 PM

I've never used it before and with how mixed the reviews are I think it will be something I avoid.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:03 AM

i use google, but they are not very professinal
Old 10-14-2010, 10:35 AM

Google Counter is a general shopping live that allows customers to get products using their Google reason. Google Inspection shoppers ofttimes do Google searches for items that eventually conduce to purchases that Google Counter gift walk.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:03 AM

I've tried using google payment gateway in my times all i can say is i like the sooth service they offered and i will used this if i want to have some new item i like.I am contented with their service.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:05 AM

Smile
Guangzhou ShuangQian net S&T CO.LTD is the international third party payment gateway which specializes in providing multi-currency global online payment service. The company has built up friendly relationships with banks all over the world. Therefore, we could provide our global clients with multi-currency online payment service.

Our transaction success ratio is 90%. The difference and advantage of our gateway between paypal is that any buyers who has Visacard or Mastercard could pay through us, they don?t have to need a credit card account. Moreover, we don?t freeze clients? bank account and no lock. So it?s quite reliable and secured for both buyers and sellers.

And we enjoys decent reputation and high success ratio in and abroad. Believe us, believe ShuangQian net S&T CO.LTD, we promise we surely would offer you excellent and professional online payment service.
If you need a online merchant account and interested in our payment service, please feel free to contact us. You are always welcome.
Tel: +86-13602451574
Skype odalexandra88
Old 11-15-2010, 02:18 PM

I tried one, but there is something wrong with that. I also lost money. Unbelievable.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:42 AM

Hello.
Well, I don't have any solid experience about that, But, my friend have been using since few months and they suggest Google gateway payment for me. I think to try once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:52 PM

I didn't use it yet, so I have no idea about it! Although I heard good about Google's Payment.