Old 10-24-2011, 04:35 PM

Thumbs down Bad Experience with FirstData
Personally I would not use FirstData, they have ridiculous contracts with around 3 year terms and if you break the contract early you will be paying around a grand per account. I would suggest using PayPal Payments Pro, it has worked wonders for your company and is easy to integrate into most shopping carts. They are their own gateway as well, so you won't need to mess with two companies and pay two monthly fees. Plus, their transaction fees are lower...
Old 11-03-2011, 02:29 AM

3 year terms are usually Reseller terms. They rape your rates left and right. I got handed before so I definately know what you're talking about.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:59 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to merchanthelper
Default First Data is the worst
I agree. First Data is horrible. They make their statements confusing on purpose with the hopes merchants quit trying to fiqure them out.
They succeded because I see alot of statements in envelopes that have never been opened! How scary is that! Let's First Data sneek in all kinds of rate increases without being detected.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:54 AM

Default why..
If the first data is that much bad than why it is still in use??.THere must be other option available also ..
Old 11-23-2011, 04:27 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to MerchantSolutions
A lot of people will agree with you that First Data utilizes their market share and large network of independent resellers to set its own terms and leave many smaller customers who discontinue their services dissatisfied or "ripped off." That being said, First Data also has a majority of the processing platforms both domestically and internationally. PayPal being one of them. Even though PayPal is more user friendly and has a different term structure, it runs on the same platform. We suggest looking into processors such as United Bank Card for smaller processing needs which runs through the First National Bank of Omaha. Their terms are much more favorable for smaller businesses and generally customers are more satisfied - agents and resellers are closely monitored by this company.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:49 AM

really bad and it does not matter ,you can step out of it soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:10 AM

UBC (United Bank Card) provides payment processing services for Visa, MasterCard, Discover Network, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, ATM, debit cards, EBT state and government cards, electronic gift and loyalty cards, as well as a variety of private label and smart card technologies. United Bank Card caters to all avenues of commerce, currently serving retail stores, restaurants, mail order & telephone order, e-commerce, internet, home-based, petroleum, supermarket and lodging merchants.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:49 AM

This is a great post, thanks to you I got this information. I appreciate your work, thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this.

Old 02-07-2012, 11:18 AM
i Wanna Learn Too

FirstData is a Total Scam

Tags
first data, merchant accounts, payments pro, paypal