Old 05-29-2010, 05:42 PM

Default Which Credit Card
Hi all

I have a LLoyds card, M&S card, Asda card and a Virgin card

We are paying these off at the moment, and even though its a while away I got to thinking once they are paid off, how many should I keep and which ones?

Asda rate is shocking 24% but thought if I kept this one to do my shopping at asda on (which is where I do my food shopping) you get points on it and then asda vouchers once a year

Virgin rate is 15% I think off the top of my head, I read somewhere if you book a virgin holiday on a virgin card you get 10% discount? not sure if that is true lol but if it is great cos we want to go back to new york when we are debt free and I love virgin planes so we would go with them

Lloyds 17% I think, no benefits to it

M&S I think the rate is about 15% again you get M&S vouchers for spending on the card, but I dont live that close to a M&S so am rarely there?

I was thinking of keeping two? the virgin card and the asda card? i know the asda rate is high but if I pay it off each month and only do my shopping on it then the rate doesnt matter does it?
Old 05-29-2010, 08:30 PM

Probably the two I'd keep too. MBNA cards have a history of repeat offers, and if you apply for any other MBNA card in the future, you can transfer your limit across from the Virgin card.

My new blog.. on trying to get out of debt, making extra money online, just little things I have picked up along the way... debit-free.us/ Updated regularly
Old 07-26-2010, 02:17 AM

I also suggest you to use only M&A cards because of low rate and extra features.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:38 PM

I think you're on the right track keeping two cards after you pay them all off. In addition, keeping the asda card, buying whatever you need that month, and then immediately paying it off may raise your credit. Once you pay off your debts, it's easy to practice good credit habits.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:08 AM

keeping the two cards is a good idea i think
Old 07-19-2011, 06:57 AM

I also suggest you to use only M&A cards

Old 09-18-2011, 06:49 PM

citi bank credit card most realable credit card about u r online payment.fast process and fast work between user and marchant

Old 01-09-2012, 01:16 PM

I also opine that you should choose two cards .If you are agree to have high rates of asda card , it is quite good .But one thing please keep in mind that you have to manage your spending habit well with these cards otherwise problem can occur.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:47 AM

Do you have plan to close your some credit cards?
Keeping them is a good to improve your score. If you close your account make it sure there is no balance.

Old 07-30-2014, 02:40 AM

Keep them all, closing credit card can affect your credit score,.