Old 12-11-2009, 01:51 AM

Default Are you comfortable with internet banking?
My mom still goes into the bank office to do every single transaction, she still doesn't trust the online world, I never go to the bank unless I have to sign documents or something like that.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:35 AM

I am of the same type with your mom I never enrolled in online banking. I mostly use debit cards and credit cards to withdraw money, make purchase on other 'offline' transactions. For online transactions, I rely on PayPal only and never reveal my CC details, except for trustable companies like Amazon where we cannot pay through PayPal.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:35 AM

I never tried online banking before. I always make my transactions in a real bank with cashiers and tellers. You might say I'm a vintage person but I'm willing to learn new ways.

What are the advantages of getting internet banking account?
Old 12-11-2009, 02:11 PM

I have never used internet banking but in my opinion it is very convenient. You can access the bank accounts anytime and anywhere and that’s great.
I hate going to the bank so much.

Last edited by barmy; 12-11-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:14 PM

I pay all of my bills with internet banking. It is so easy now that I have my account set up. It was a pain setting the account up though. I feel that it is a secure way to pay my bills. I have to enter two different passwords to get into the site and many times they ask one of my security questions too.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:30 PM

That's great if they have strong security system. Security is the main reason I never try online banking. I withdraw money in ATM so I don't need to stand in line and deal with tellers and cashiers.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:44 PM

I use banks depending on what my need is. I don't put money into online banks very often, unless it's for the purposes of saving. I do use the internet though to pay my credit card bills and that is linked to my bank account.