Old 10-25-2012, 08:32 AM

Default Processing solution
Originally Posted by jook.woo View Post
hey i am looking to use a good payment processor that is reliable and has had good feedback.

Which one do you recommend?
We do offer processing solutions for Pharmacy and Tech Support,

Since 98% of the applications for such businesses are being turned down by the banks and merchant service providers,
so if you want to save yourself from the hassle of applying for an account and go through the underwritting procedures
and wait for a month atleast to get a dissappointing reply, do let us know if we can help you out.

First of all, I want this to be clearly understood that we DO NOT offer
merchant accounts or hand over portals to our clients for them to process the sales on their own due to numerous reasons.

The biggest reason is the level of scams and fraudulent charges being made on the portals once they are handed over.

We process sales on our accounts after a process of verification, which is being taken care by our verification team.

We take the sales in batches, verify them, charge them and send the report to the centers within the shortest possible time.

We are offering processing for all kinds of high risk, phone orders, web orders, having chargeback ratio less than 2%.

If this is understood and agreed upon , we can discuss further about the terms and conditions.

do feel free to contact me at john.rosenberg at live. com

regards

John.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:04 AM

Paypal for me because of the fact that it is common use of many people on paying online.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:16 PM

Send a message via AIM to CFO Send a message via Skype™ to CFO
Hi All - Have you heard of BlueSnap? We work with over 5,000 companies across the web currently, and offer the most complete one-stop-shop for e-commerce and payment processing.

We have a well-defined API to handle subscription management and a platform that allows unlimited flexibility for new sales and recurring options. Additionally, we are a comprehensive global payments processor. As your business expands around the globe, we can offer and support more payment types, languages and currencies than the other vendors in this space.

With BlueSnap, your payment pages will automatically display the local currency, language, and available payment options determined instantly by the buyer?s IP address so they are able to feel more comfortable during the online purchase process. This alone has been proven to increase online conversion rates by 20% for customers who have migrated to BlueSnap from our competitors.

I am happy to discuss in further detail with anyone who might be interested. Please email me directly, christina.forker @ bluesnap.com

Best Regards,
Christina
Old 12-04-2012, 11:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to CFO Send a message via Skype™ to CFO
Hi All - I would recommend signing up as a vendor with BlueSnap (formerly known as Plimus). BlueSnap offers 38 different global payment methods, and multi-lingual checkout pages with local currencies. They also have a proprietary process for intelligent payment routing so you can rest assured the maximum number of attempted transactions are processed successfully without cross-border fees or local bank issues. BlueSnap allows you to still process with PayPal for those who feel comfortable with that payment method, but you will also be able to compliment that offering with all of our additional payment methods by country. Everything is determined automatically, so a buyer from Russia would see the payment options available to him/her in their location, in Russian, and in Rubles.

Please contact me directly for further information, I would love to get you set up and sellingwith BlueSnap as soon as possible. Christina.Forker @ BlueSnap.com

Best - Christina
Old 12-18-2012, 04:09 PM

DemandKash specializes in merchant services for high-risk and high-volume merchants (mail order, telephone order, adult websites, dating sites, online dating sites, travel, telecom, timeshares, online pharmacies, subscription services, membership services, membership clubs, tickets, MLM, multi-level marketing, high volume merchant accounts, international merchant accounts, companies facing high chargebacks, etc.).

DemandKash represents multiple processing sources (US based banks, Offshore banks, 3rd Party Processors, ACH Processors, Check Drafts, etc.). Whether you are looking for one merchant account or multiple merchant accounts, we are certain that we can accommodate your processing needs. Regardless of business type or volume, we'll get your account approved quickly and keep it running smoothly without any volume caps.

Let DemandKash find the processing solution that's right for you.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:01 AM

Paypal or RP ecpss i thinks
Old 12-27-2012, 11:57 AM

I would also vote for graypay. I have been using this from long time and it is being sincere to me all the time. You should always clear the browsing history after you finish payment. Also make sure the antivirus on your computer is on and protecting the system.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:26 PM

They have many solutions for a variety of industries
Old 01-02-2013, 12:05 PM

I like paypal process
Old 01-04-2013, 07:51 AM

I recommend 2checkout.com and fastspring.com Both are great options and both also allow your customers to use either a credit card or paypal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.