Old 02-12-2010, 09:47 AM

Nice post to know some very good information. This helps people to know the truth about the credit scores. Mostly the bank people will not reveal some facts to people just to have the control over the loans. The greatest and easiest technique to raise your credit score is to make appropriate payments to the creditors for a period of time until the liability is finally paid off. The main means is to pay off the bills with a monthly amount that equals to the smallest payment.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:06 PM

I think it is just understandable not to divulge to clients everything. In our part, its up to us to be vigilant and filter all the information before we buy or avail of something like credit cards.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:53 PM

Thank for sharing that one Michael. I guess that's part of the business and we are quite alarmed because we are the clients. But I prefer that way because maybe they have their own reason why.

Old 02-18-2010, 03:37 AM

Very nice post. Also think that we (clients) are some kind of leads to them. Because if in case we have some sum of money on our acc and also have a good "movimentaion" of money, not later other banks start to call us offering creditcards.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:25 AM

Agree with you about this one. Banks always have their own way to fool their costumers around. Sometimes their CS is just giving me some craps about the problem I want to discuss with them. Damn!!
Old 04-08-2010, 05:13 AM

My bank "suddenly" got rid of my free checking account.

How convenient, after 5 years of having free checking.

Michelle
Old 05-08-2010, 09:27 PM

very helpful! thank you! great tips on how not to get taken advantage of by your bank!
Old 05-18-2010, 08:27 PM

informative post
Old 06-19-2010, 06:59 PM

Banks will continue to make money from overdraft fees and charges because the average customer doesn't know what they are doing.

Old 08-06-2010, 12:11 PM

It is the right of banks to do whatever they think is in favor of the economy as well as their customers. As far as hiding secrets from customers are concerned, this trend is being followed up and will remain so as it is.

Tags
banking secrets