Old 06-02-2010, 06:33 AM

Default Pal pay payment process
Would you please tell me in which case will a Pay pal account be frozen? Thanks
Old 06-11-2010, 07:42 AM

too many chargebacks
Old 07-17-2010, 04:09 PM

These days paypal account frozen issues are quite common. If you are not 18 years of age and transacting amount higher to the limit set by paypal then there are chances that your account may be freeze.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:31 AM

I know that there are some rules on paypal and if you go against them then they should also take some severe steps but i don't think that due to a little mistake your paypal account can be freeze. But if you do something very illegal then there are chances of your account to be frozen.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:37 PM

Use your paypal account like a regular bank account - this way I assure you it won't get frozen at all.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:43 AM

can any one tell me more about dis................
Old 07-26-2010, 06:22 AM

Since PayPal is NOT a bank, they do not need to follow federal banking regulations. These regulations are in place to help the "Average Joe" avoid issues like having their bank account frozen for 6 months with no explanation...(Imagine if your bank was permitted to do that!)

Because PayPal is not regulated in the same way as a Real Merchant Account, Paypal accounts are frozen for almost anything and without warning. The account can usually receive money while it is frozen, but it certainly cannot withdrawal money. Once an account is frozen, the funds are often held by PayPal for months on end with Absolutely No Recourse for the merchant.

Old 10-26-2013, 06:21 PM

If your paypal account in frozen, try to ascertain the reason behind this. If they do not respond to your queries, approach them through a government agency or private lawyers. Historically, they respond to queries from these sources.

Old 12-18-2013, 05:41 PM
Administrator

My account was frozen a few times when I logged in with an International IP address accidentally. I'm based in the US and account has all the US details, but when I logged in with Iranian IP (if i can remember), then it got frozen and they requested scanned ID, utility bill.

My brother has an account with the same address as my account, but different name, at some point PayPal froze both of our accounts and requested documents from both of us again.

Had anybody had any issues lately with PayPal? This might have changed now, anyone had any other experiences?

What do you think about PayPal? Are the fair or do they try to rip everyone off and make money for themselves?
Old 12-18-2013, 05:55 PM

Paypal is definitely fair. That is the reason why it is so popular. They do have reasons for freezing an account but you can always get it reactivated. Having said that, retain your paypal account as a pass-through account or an account which holds nominal balance so that you are not put out, if you face difficulties.