Old 03-15-2011, 03:16 PM

Ever since I started doing online banking, I've been so much more on top of my finances. I also like to do text banking as a quick way to check my balance... This is offered through Wells Fargo. I have my bank app as well....

I cannot stress how much better online banking has been for me.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:47 AM

Hello guys.
Well, an interesting topic you have posted above. I think internet banking is very convenient and reliable for users.Although traditional banking is very safe but, it's time taking procedure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:51 AM

All you need to do is try to get more subscribers for your channel in Youtube by posting some interesting videos initially. Then you can promote your product /services. Moreover you can best describe your content by video.

Old 05-25-2011, 03:17 PM

In the old days, if you wanted to open a bank account, you always had to do it in person. Business was always transacted face-to-face, and even when automatic teller machines became the norm, you could always count on finding someone in your branch to answer your questions or help you with any problems. Now, however, some consumers are forgoing the personal experience entirely, and handling their bank business online.

One final thing to consider when choosing an Internet bank is safety. First and foremost, ensure that any bank you consider doing business with online is FDIC-insured and registered. Second, it's important to consider the security features of these banks; those that use multiple passwords, PINs and other methods of ensuring your identity are much safer than those that allow speedy access to your accounts. And you should always ensure any email correspondence from your bank is legitimate before responding with any personal data, especially account numbers or other details.
Old 06-11-2011, 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by henryjack View Post
Advantage of internet marketing.
1. An internet banking account is simple to open and use.
2. Internet banking costs less.
3. Comparing internet banks to get the best deal is easy.
4. Bouncing a check (accidentally) should be a thing of the past because you can monitor your account online any time, day or night
5. You can keep your account balanced using your computer and your monthly statement.
6. With the ability to view your account at anytime, it is easier to catch fraudulent activity in your account before much damage is done.
7. Internet banking offers a great deal more convenience than you could get from a conventional bank.

I agree with your points but can you tell me about security in internet banking?
Old 07-20-2011, 05:25 PM

It's quick. It's easy, and you rarely have to talk to fools.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:42 AM

I am using work press for increasing our traffic. too.

Old 08-10-2011, 10:53 AM

Obviously internet banking is much much easier than normal banking. Here in internet banking you can easily carry out the transactions without much of effort .All you have to do is to remember few passwords and sit before your computer.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:39 PM

internet banking make life so much easier. You can't beat the ease and convience.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:20 PM

It sure does make things easier I love internet banking.