Old 10-26-2009, 10:07 PM

Default Paypal alternatives
What are some paypal alternatives? I am looking for a service with even lower fees than paypal, do you know of any? Right now I am paying about $.40 + 2% in fees to paypal, it is ridiculous.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:45 AM

many foreign trade use Paypal
Old 11-03-2009, 03:41 PM

I would suggest if can try Xoom.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:23 PM

is moneybookers better than paypal?
Old 11-19-2009, 11:39 PM

EC Suite may be an option. It would depend on the type of transactions that you are processing. $40.00 per month +2% may translate into a better relationship with a different company. No set up fee, so it can not hurt to try EC Suite out. No application fee or monthly fee. No maximums on payouts. You gain a reporting system, marketing system and an affiliate program as well. They also provide email invoicing in addition to the traditional website billing. Their customer support and client support are both 24 hours a day. I would definitely try them out as a processor or talk to their people.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:06 AM

Although Paypal fees are quite high I think you have to balance that with the fact that Paypal is very well known now and that customers are more likely to trust it than a payment processer they have never heard of.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:33 AM

paypal alternatives to use on ebay:
Allpay.net
Bidpay.com
certapay
checkfree.com
Old 12-01-2009, 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by William Cavecreek Hosting View Post
] EC Suite may be an option. It would depend on the type of transactions that you are processing. $40.00 per month +2% may translate into a better relationship with a different company. No set up fee, so it can not hurt to try EC Suite out. No application fee or monthly fee. No maximums on payouts. You gain a reporting system, marketing system and an affiliate program as well. They also provide email invoicing in addition to the traditional website billing. Their customer support and client support are both 24 hours a day. I would definitely try them out as a processor or talk to their people.
Yes, EC Suite is a global e-commerce payment solutions which provides supplying packaged and enterprise-level products and services to online merchants and any customers. This company have been serving the e-commerce payment solution since 2002 and have been providing a breadth of payment services for more than 22,000 websites. But I got one problem and that is they are very costly........
Old 12-10-2009, 06:41 PM

The only other site I know of that is like paypal is Alertpay. I don't really know the difference in their fees. I have had success using both.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by waqyum View Post
is moneybookers better than paypal?
I don't know if Moneybookers is better than PayPal, but according to my friend who uses it, Moneybookers charges less fee than PayPal does. Still, I prefer to use PayPal and don't really mind with the amount of money they charge me, considering their excellent service.