Old 12-02-2009, 05:34 AM

Default paypal Monthly Limit!!
Hi
I Want to withdraw Money From My Paypal account but it is showing Monthly Limit Reached...I want to take 500$ But it is showing the error?
I have Some Questions Regarding this:
1) Monthly Limit means month by month(jan,feb)
2)Can i transfer this funds to new account and withdraw to the same bank account?
3)I Have taken the first payment on 11 november means i am unable to withdraw until december 12th

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:45 AM

I can't reliably comment on questions 1 & 3, but in relation to Q2, I tried using the same bank account to withdraw to but it wouldn't allow me, it has to be separate accounts.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:06 PM

that sucks man, funny how it's your money, yet they dont want to give it to you.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:11 AM

I just withdraw $700 from paypal to my bank account, maybe there's something wrong with your account, have you contacted their support?
Old 12-12-2010, 03:02 PM

paypal account has some limitations for transfer. They specify it in your account. And it is per month basis. You can even contact them
Old 12-13-2010, 09:13 AM

Hi,

Is this all are related to same questions?
Old 12-14-2010, 06:56 PM

try to contact customer service , oh wait it's pay pal i mean good luck contacting customer service. depending on what you use this type of account for setting up a professional credit card processing account doesn't have these types of issues. the money goes directly in your bank account. Our system for instance has a one time set up fee $99.00 and the njust a discount on the monthly processing fees. U.S only.
Good luck
Rob
quantum merch srv.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by quantummike View Post
try to contact customer service , oh wait it's pay pal i mean good luck contacting customer service. depending on what you use this type of account for setting up a professional credit card processing account doesn't have these types of issues. the money goes directly in your bank account. Our system for instance has a one time set up fee $99.00 and the njust a discount on the monthly processing fees. U.S only.
Good luck
Rob
quantum merch srv.
I agree paypals customer service is horrid. However you can get a paypal card to use for anything you can use your debit card at. Since you cant transfur the money at least you can use it.

Dont pay anything upfront when getting a real merchant account. There should be no costs to get setup.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:54 AM

He really believes he has reached a plateau where there are no more strokes to be gained during a round of golf.

Old 12-30-2010, 04:21 AM

You can contact paypal customer service staff