Old 12-12-2009, 04:42 AM

Default How do you create password?
Passwords are very important in preventing hackers from getting your accounts in the internet. How do you make your password hard for hackers to know and at the same time its easy to memorize?

A good way to make a password is combining letters (small and capital), numbers, and symbols. You can include your initials and some important date but never your birth date. Example E34h86M$. E for first name, 34 for March 4, h for middle name, 86 is the year, M for last name, and $ just to add a symbol (and because I like money).

There are softwares out there that could get the password of an account. But with this kind of password, the hackers will have a hard time identifying the correct password.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:13 PM
i Wanna Learn Too

You can use http://onlinepasswordgenerator.paymentprocessing.cc/ . you don't need to use a 32 char password mixed with spaces & symbols always . just use a password that is hard to guess . and rememberable
Old 12-12-2009, 07:32 PM

Especially for my accounts involving money (like in PayPal, Liberty Reserve, Google Adsense, and other paying sites), I always make passwords consist of random letters. Security is my priority. I consider a password strong enough if I cannot memorize it easily.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:07 PM

Thanks for the password generator Michael! That is really great because I won't need to think of a good random password.

I will recommend this to my friends who have internet accounts that needed random password protection.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:16 AM

Yes, passwords are important but the most important thing is to have luck because hackers are so skilled. Many of them could identify any password.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:02 AM

I use a combination of symbols, letters and numbers to create a strong password, I write it down and store it in a special place just in case I forget it.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:53 AM

My technique with passwords (in general) is to try and use something that is in a different language and then mix it up a bit. I feel like that makes it harder to crack but isn't as hard for me as something completely randomized.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:22 AM

Speaking of different language, I remember my aunt's password. Her password translated in English is "I don't know". I find it funny because if ever someone asks for her password, she would answer "I don't know" and the person asking might be confused.

My password consists of all the first letters of the names of my children and my wife plus our wedding date.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:59 AM

Matt, that is a combination of a password, easy to memorize as well as hard for hackers to crack. I might do that as well. I will get all the first letters of the first names of my parents and my parents-in-law.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:36 PM

Personally not something that I am going to share but I will say that I doubt seriously that any hacker would ever crack my password even if he/she had some good clues to go on.