Old 12-12-2009, 07:39 PM

Default What To Do With Questionable Emails?
I guess we all experienced receiving emails that are questionable. I have read some topics here about Paypal or Liberty Reserves sending emails that needed personal information in those PP or LR accounts.

Once we knew that they are not from Paypal or Liberty Reserve, what do we do about the emails? I usually send them to spam folder and then delete them. But these kind of emails will accumulate in my spam. Is there an agency or company wherein we could report these kind of scams?
Old 12-12-2009, 08:14 PM

If it does not come from where it should, it gets reported to that company's website spam dept. (Paypal tends to jump on these pretty quick too).

I hate the idea of phishing attempts, if more people were educated less would end up losing their accounts (and money) over it.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:28 AM

Thanks for the information, Crese. Normally I would just ignore and delete such emails. Yeah, phishing attempts should be fought properly. They are getting more advanced time by time. I often found phishing emails which are well written and look very official.