Old 08-15-2011, 07:49 AM

Default Money Bookers held my money (reserve account)
A few days back, I wrote to Money Bookers support if I can get its merchant account so I can receive payments via WHMCS. Well the status of my account was updated to merchant account a few days later. Last week, I received my first payment of $83 from freelancer. Now whenever I try to make a payment, it says that your money is in reserve account and cannot be used to make payments & your balance must be significantly above reserve amount to make payment.

I searched this in google & found this in google related to reserve amount,
I wrote to money bookers support twice, but no reply. Can anyone please tell me how can I receive money from 'money booker reserve' or when and how much payment will they release ?

I am wondering if I would have received $1000, would they have kept all in reserve ? If I receive more payment, will they keep it too in reserve ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:38 AM

Default how can i get your money back
When you buy something from a shop you are entering into a legally binding contract. Therefore they don?t have to give you a refund simply because you have changed your mind. Only if one of your statutory rights is breached (i.e. that the item is damaged, of poor quality or not fit for purpose) do they have to give you your money back.

Shops will often tell you they will only give a refund on production of proof of purchase. Don?t be mislead into thinking this must be a till receipt. It can be a bank or credit card statement, although you may run into difficulties if it is for a different amount than that of the item you are trying to return.