Old 12-30-2010, 10:26 AM

The first difference between PayPal and e-gold is a very obvious one and you will recognize it when setting up both accounts. As you add a funding source to your PayPal account, you are interacting directly with the PayPal web. There is no real mystery to visiting their web and giving them your personal information just like 120 million others have before you.

Much different from using PayPal, e-gold accounts cannot be funded directly through the e-gold Ltd. web. E-gold does not ever accept funds. E-gold has no bank accounts. The webs used to fund e-gold accounts are totally different from e-gold.com. During the funding of their online accounts, e-gold users do not send money and do not interact directly with the e-gold domain.

For everyday shoppers, this confusion may create a pause or a feeling of apprehension & mystery. After years of convincing Internet clients to use e-gold, I know this is one factor which prevents a wider use of e-gold by the general public. Just the opposite, shopping with PayPal is so familiar it may even give the user a degree of instant gratification each time they make an online purchase. PayPal may have created a kind of impulse buy for online shoppers.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:13 AM

E-gold yet get maturity... where paypal is establised well in the market...
Old 01-03-2011, 06:41 PM

is egold still active? i think libertyreserve is good option after e gold, but paypal is other best.. as its the only best here,
Old 01-05-2011, 05:24 AM

E-gold is an online payment processor similar to PayPal. There is one big difference between them and PayPal and that is E-gold pays is gold bullion that can be converted to cash whereas PayPal just pays in cash.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:54 AM

I prefer paypal too.

Old 01-19-2011, 05:11 AM

Default What is the difference between e-gold and paypal
I think E gold is online payment processor same as paypal.. But i don't know that much about E gold.. Can you please tell that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:58 AM

Sorry because the immense followup, but I'm genuinely loving the objects, and promise this, as well as the fantabulous reviews approximately other people have written, will help you determine if it's the right alternative for you.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:52 AM

The same thing always surprise me, why people use e-gold if they have paypal account! I think paypal is the best online banking service, and i have been using that for one year.That is safe and well known service.

Old 04-21-2011, 09:24 AM

Default Welcome to the Maryland Online Newspapersz
Welcome to the best Online Newspapers from the entire world, Information on local issues, all politics, Main events, World celebrations, people and all business on onlinenewspapersz.com. Online Newspapers if you are looking for best accommodation, shopping, in free Online Newspapers. Bargains and about the weather then this is the place to start. Information about Online Holidays, vacations, Online Resorts, real estate and property together with finance, stock market and as well as investments reports in Online Newspapers, also look for theater, movies, culture, Online Entertainment, activities and events all covered in Online Newspapers.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:31 PM

paypal is good .... i prefer paypal......