Old 12-24-2009, 04:34 PM

Default Do Not Invest What You Can't Afford To Lose
There is always a chance of losing when playing HYIP game. So the cardinal rule if you want to invest in HYIP is "never invest what you can't afford to lose". Don't use the money allocated for food, education, shelter and clothing.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:08 AM

I agree on this.. Investment is an important factor to a growing business.! But it is also needed that we hold on to what we have.. We should not invest what we cant afford to lose.. There are more opportunities out there..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:56 AM

An investment operation is one which, after thorough analysis, promises safety of principal and a satisfactory return. Transactions that do not meet these requirements are speculative.This is the definition of investment, according to Benjamin Graham. So I think you are referring to speculation, when you say what you can afford to lose invest.

Old 12-15-2010, 08:53 AM

Yeah if you can't afford to lose don't invest
Old 01-06-2011, 11:35 AM

Their is a quote that extend your legs as per your blanket, if anyone will cross the limit than they will loose as it is applicable to all.

VPS Hosting
Old 04-06-2011, 07:59 AM

i also agree with this post as it is a fact that there is a risk in investment so i will never ever take a risk like this
Old 04-06-2011, 10:49 AM

No I am not agree with that post, If we can,t afford lose then can,t able to earn, sometime we lose and sometime we earn.

Limo Hire

Old 01-18-2012, 07:56 PM

Transactions that do not meet these requirements are speculative.This is the definition of investment, according to Benjamin Graham.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:31 PM

Yes, you have to think twice before you start wasting your money in such kind of games. I think, that the very purpose of these games is to make us loose, loose and loose.