Old 12-16-2009, 08:44 AM

Default Determining A Person Whether Real or Fraud
How will you determine if a person is fraud or is telling the truth? Do you always place emails on spam whenever you don't know the sender is?

I admit that I do this with unknown emails. But there is one time when a friend of mine told me that I don't read his emails. He never told me that he made a new email address.

How about you, what do you do with emails which you don't know the sender?
Old 04-14-2010, 09:26 AM

based on my experience, i don't read emails which from unknown sender.. for many spams and cookies you will recieve everyday, maintaining email is really labor.. for such busy persons, you will not know who's real or fraud...

if he's your friend, he should inform you either when he send you email with new address.. it's not your fault anyway..
Old 04-14-2010, 09:13 PM

The person is a fraud if he/she sends you questionable information about himself/herself.. And sometimes if its the offer is too good to be true.!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:53 PM

unfortunately there's not much you can do about that. you'll have to read it and try to look through all of the nonsense. Spam e-mails are filled with cookies and trojans and as soon as you open them they have the potential to download to your computer. The safest bet is to not read e-mails at all from unknown senders. Really you have to go with your instinct on whether or not you think it looks like a reputable e-mail.