Old 04-22-2015, 04:34 PM

Default Looking for Agents Currently In the Business Wanting more Commission
Hello Everybody,

I own a Merchant processing company that has an extremely aggressive compensation plan for sales reps that are already in the business and have experience.

I am offering two programs to Agents in order to win their future business

1) Upfront bonus that is higher than anybody else in the entire industry bar none. Currently I am paying 8X multiple on the profitability on an account that is paid to my company along with a 40% trailing lifetime residual. This means that if an account has a monthly profitability of $100 my cut of the residual is $60 (60%) and I pay 8X that number up front ($480). These upfront bonus can be extremely significant as I have sales reps that easily make over 1K per deal in bonus alone. You get to choose what residual split you want on the residual as that will effect your up-front bonus. For example if you want a 50% residual than I pay 8X my cut (50%) and so on. This is an extremely aggressive compensation plan specifically for professionals that are already signing business.

2) Using the same formula for profitability but paying the up-front amount directly to the merchant. There are two problems we face when trying to sell a merchant. The first problem is destroying the margin on an account by lowering their fees, the second problem is getting the merchant to trust that we are actually going to be saving them money (they have most likely been told that before without it being true). We also do not know what a merchants primary motivations are when getting a call from a merchant processor. Therefor, we offer to pay the merchant to make a change by buying their account based on their profitability. Since we are not lowering their fees, typically this can be a rather reasonably high number. 90% of the time the merchant decides to go with the savings, but putting our money where our mouth is typically earns the merchants trust.

If you are interested please contact me with any questions. You can also reach me on Skype on my same username.

I am not sure about the rules on this forum regarding posting website links so I will not link my website. Please just ask me for whatever info you would like.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.