Old 07-14-2010, 03:31 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to lucyisssi
I just have not ever had an account frozen and don't know what type of things that Paypal would freeze an account for.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:20 PM

Fist of all i would like to ask you the reason that why your first paypal account was frozen. If there were some serious reason for that then surely your other account gonna freeze soon. But you can also talk to the admin and resolve this issue.

Old 07-17-2010, 04:04 AM

I don't think so, because if you did something illegal then only that account will be freeze which is used to do that illegal act, not all of your account will be freeze. But you should confirm this issue from the admin.

Old 09-08-2010, 01:45 PM

Some of my customers fail to transact with the VISA and MASTER credit card on Paypal. Paypal insist that the customers should go back to the credit card issuing bank to address it, but they have no problem using the cards on a credit card terminal. I don't understand Paypal.