Old 04-29-2013, 07:54 AM

Default Paypal added money twice to my balance..what should I do?
Hi,recently I got 572$ from a buyer to my Paypal.PP deducted 22$ for their fee and my new balance was 549$.I requested withdrawal to my bank account but soon got email from pp that my transaction is reversed and pp deducted 35$ from my account.I took up the issue with pp and after several emails and phone calls they returned my 35$.I was more than happy to get back my money.The next day I checked my pp ac and shocked to discover that pp added 35$ again to my balance.Now i had 584$ in pp much more than my original amount.I decided to call pp next day to inform them about it but at same night i received mail that my balance is auto withdrawn to my bank acc.Now what should i do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:27 AM

You cannot do anything now, just take it as a bonus or if you think that you need to be very honest with them, then you may contact them again and inform them you want to return their money and they would be more than happy to accept. The process is simple, which you have followed earlier, now also you need to do same thing only in reverse way.
Old 12-18-2013, 06:20 PM
Administrator

How about you buy us all some coffee? (:
Old 12-19-2013, 04:40 PM
i Wanna Learn Too

I'd Call that a chance that its probability is around 1 in a million . specially with paypal its very probable they take something that is yours mistakenly , but they never pay you by mistake .

Paypal's Nature
Old 03-05-2014, 12:03 PM

You cannot do anything now, just take it as a bonus or if you think that you need to be very honest with them...

Old 06-28-2014, 06:58 AM

you can keep it for yourself.. but try not to withdraw it. If their numbers don't match, they might coming looking for it.
Old 07-08-2014, 02:17 PM

I would tell just keep it and enjoy paypal is a big institution and they will not suffer because of this money. If it belongs to some individual, then you should have returned. To be more peaceful try to spend some money from same to the poor people in your area.

Old 07-24-2014, 09:14 PM

i once had some $400 deposited into my bank account. i told the bank. they said though if i didnt tell them, it was practically impossible for them to find it!