Old 12-25-2013, 03:40 PM

Offer your clients the chance to pay through Google checkout. The second best option is permit them to pay through prepaid credit cards. Else offer payment options through regular debit or credit cards. Last is the Western Union Money transfer or paypal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:02 PM

So, I was trying to answer your question by saying that you already have a payment gateway by having Paypal, you're just missing one link in the chain.

Old 05-13-2014, 03:08 AM

Paypal has become so famous these days as a payment method across the world.
Old 05-14-2014, 02:57 AM

I work for Chase Paymentech. I can set you up with a gateway and also a merchant account. Feel free to contact me at 480.377.6930 and I'd be happy to go over everything with you and provide you with the pricing that you would like.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:15 AM

Merchant account: You will need to set up a merchant account. This is your business account that authorizes you to accept credit cards. The money from your credit card transactions will be put into this account, and you can transfer it out later. You might need to go through an approval process in order to get a merchant account.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:59 AM

Default Paypal is expensive...
When you look at reputable, direct credit card processing it is considerably cheaper than Paypal, provided you process more than $500 monthly. Chase is a reputable company that offers direct processing, but again you are paying for the name in the form of numerable monthly fees that total $35 and $45 monthly in a lot of cases which will effect your profit margin considerably if you do not process large sums each month. My company specializes in shopping different merchant services around, and honestly the difference in price is generally influenced directly by your sales representative. We have offered many different credit card processors at different times, and the one that stands out in my opinion is Central Payment. Its a large reputable company, offers free equipment, free paper, guarantees they can save each and every business money on their processing, and offers a lifetime price matching on any competitors validated offer. They offer every option for processing, and are a partner with TSYS the second largest processing platforms in the market, allowing Central Payment to offer lower rates than almost all of their competitors in the industry.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:37 AM

WePay & Paypal is the easiest way to accept payments online is best.

Other option

2Checkout
Braintree
Amazon Payments
Stripe
Old 07-24-2014, 07:32 AM

I think PayPal the best for paying online. But if you don't like to give your PayPal account, then create dummy PayPal account that didn't link to your debit card or credit card, you just transfer the money from the fake one to the real account.