Old 12-24-2009, 08:51 PM

Default What is hypnotic writing?
I read somewhere that hypnotic writing is an excellent way of promoting your business and increasing your sales. What is it anyway. What is the different between hypnotic writing and "non hypnotic writing" that we usually do?
Old 04-02-2010, 07:25 PM

I wouldn't want to use hypnotic writing. It sounds unethical. It seems like brainwashing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:40 AM

Hypnotic writing.?!?! haha. From the word hypnotize.. Its a good way of getting customers to walk in.. Id rather call it Convincing writing.. That's a good idea..

Old 04-23-2010, 06:34 AM

Default Reply
Hi,

Hypnotic writing is an effective technique that marketers and advertisers have used for years to make the most of people?s natural inclinations and conditioning.

Regards.

Old 06-09-2010, 05:41 AM

Hi Buddy!!!

Very interesting topic but i am a new bee in this relevant ..if you know kindly share with me..meet again.

Old 06-09-2010, 11:15 AM

Default Reply
Hi,

Some people are quick to dismiss hypnotic writing as unethical or immoral. I think that the reason they feel this way is because they?ve perhaps been influenced by strong sales copy to make a purchase or a decision that they weren?t completely prepared to make. However, it?s always been said that you can?t be hypnotized to do something that?s against your will? I?m willing to bet that these people may have already had a natural inclination towards the situation before they made their decision based on their emotions rather than on logic.

Regards.