Old 05-21-2012, 02:02 AM

Default dsr is this site above board?
Hi alll

I've just had an enquiry from a lady to alter a dress. She explained to me she bought it from a shop online www.udresses.co.uk and she didn't read the terms and conditions when she made the purchase. It was an off the peg dress not custom made or anything. When her daughter managed to ger home to try it on 2 and a half weeks had passed since she ordered it. It was too small and turned out it was a size ten and they'd ordered a size 12. when she tried to get in touch with the website to retrn it she found that she had only had 7 days to send it back before it was too late. she was a bit miffed especially since she'd paid ?180 for the dress and she wasnt even allowed to swap it for a larger size. I'm going to have a proper look at their terms and conditions but i thought with dsr the customer had longer than 7 days to return something that wasn( right(the size label said 1 size smaller than ordered). I don't want to do any alterations to the dress if there's a chance she could exchange it for a bigger size. Anyone got any thoughts?
Kate x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.